Taboo-kinky unexpected experience

iVillage Member
Taboo-kinky unexpected experience
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 12:06am

About 3 months ago I visited a friend from college who was just getting out of a bad marriage. I spent 4 days with her and had a great time laughing and talking about old times. The night before I was to fly home, we went out to dinner and we had quite a lot to drink..we went back to her house and continue drinking..all this obviously led to us talking about sex and she confided to me that she had always been attracted to me. All the alcohol I guess loosened my inhibitions and next thing I know we were on the couch kissing each other and fondling each other. We undressed and continued our heavy petting...I was laying next to her on the sofa while she had her legs open and next thing I noticed her dalmatian started to sniff and lick her privates and she spread her leg further apart..I stopped and was confused and she said to me: 'its ok Amy, it feels good and he likes it'....we continued kissing while the dog licked her privates and even though it was weird for some ungodly reason I got really turned on watching her get eaten by her dog. She kept letting out soft moans when suddenly she started shaking uncontrollably and had an intense orgasm! At this point I was so turned on that I had lost all inhibitions...she looked at me and said: 'you have to try it..you'll love it'. I was like in a sexual trance..she spread my legs and called him over and next thing I knew i was on my back on the edge of the sofa with her licking my nipples and her dalmatian licking my clit..It was a surreal experience..I came in like 15 seconds of licking. After that I can't remember how many times I came...when it it was over we went to sleep and the next day we didn't talk about it. I have tried to put it out of my mind but the whole experience keep creeping in my mind and it turns me on a lot. I feel like a freak and I can't tell anyone, friends or family and its driving me crazy..has anyone here had an experience with a dog but never dared to tell anyone?

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 4:38pm
Was there any peanut butter involved, or perhaps a surprise party?
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 5:28pm

You are NOT a freak! I can see from your perspective how you are feeling though.  It happens everyday, somewhere in the world, at least once to someone. Obviously your friend likes it.  It is not that uncommon, just not spoken openly!  Obviously you didnt know she did this.  Alcohol as you stated lowers our inhibitions.  Would she has showed you this if you were both sober?  Probably not!  We get bigger ladies and man's balls between our legs when we drink.   You should confide in her and discuss it to get your mind opened up and cleared of it.  Being a male, I have never done it personally, but have a very close friend who has a special connection w/ her dogs...among other freaky stuff she likes (just ask I will share)

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 1:32am

I am curious about her other experiences, would you like to enlighten us more please. Also, I am surprised that she did not offer to let her dog service you. Would you have taken her up on it?

Incidentally, I knew a girl who let her boy friend's dog service her which precipitated a memorable evening for us after we left his apartment and went to mine. We never shared the dog, or at least I didn't, I have no idea what she did.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-26-2012 - 7:04pm

Well, I've never experienced that kind of thing, but I do know that it does happen. The first time a chat friend mentioned this kind of thing to me, I didn't even believe her, but in time, I've come to realize that  yes, it does happen, and in more bedrooms than anyone would ever think. My chat friend suggested it to me as a means of helping me out during my hubby's frequent extended time away for his work but it's never happened.

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-02-2012 - 2:02pm
Just be sure you don't get pregnant.
iVillage Member
Sat, 02-23-2013 - 1:54am

I kind of think along the same lines as you on this - it seems very bizarre and a little too "out there."  But in the heat of the moment, you never know what will turn you on, I guess!

This is actually something I've been curious about lately, myself, though I'd probably never admit it to anyone I know. It feels too taboo to feel comfortable discussing openly unless you know the other person is also open to it. Also, I know this is something I'd never actually plan to do ahead of time - it would have to just happen in the moment for me to try it out and decide if I like it or not.

Anyway, my main thoughts are this:  If the dog is being coerced, I'd feel more squicky about it, because I mean...it's not like a person that you can talk to and you know 100% whether something is consensual or not.  However, if the dog comes over on its own and starts licking, and you find that you enjoy it, then why not give the experience a try at least that once?

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-14-2013 - 11:04pm

I am a male and I've had a couple of dogs do this for me. I found out the first time by coincidence, I was using saliva for lube to masturbate and the dog came over and started licking around on my privates. It felt good so I let the dog continue. When it would stop, I would spread some more saliva on myself and it would go back to licking until I exploded. Once the dog got a taste of my semen, it took less and less saliva until the dog would just come to me and start licking if I was masturbating and then lick me to finish with no other encouragement.

The second dog showed interest but saliva didn't work as well, so I "trained" it somewhat by using peas (the dog absolutely loved peas lol) inserted in my urethra then working it out as the dog licked....same thing happened with it though, once it got a taste of my semen it licked me to finish on it's own.

What started it in the first place was the XW didn't really like sex and liked oral even less, so anything other than my hand started feeling pretty good after awhile.

It's kind of crazy this post showed up when it did, I have talked about this with only ONE other person, my current SO.