Officially over 16,000 posts for our little iVillage Parkinson's Board

iVillage Member
Officially over 16,000 posts for our little iVillage Parkinson's Board
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 12:27am

Small but mighty. I feel blessed to have you all in my life. I hope that my addiction to sharing my journey with Parkinson's on this wonderful iVillage Parkinson's board has helped others.

I love my iVillage Parkinson's pals and look forward to meeting even more.

Remember: KYBP... Keep Your Bags Packed... a cure is coming soon!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Congratulations everyone! We have surpassed another 'milestone' in this journey  we share together! And yes, by all means, KYBP! With special people like MJF, and so many others, assuring the interest and funds necessary to achieve a cure for PD are continually available it's only a matter of time as I see it! Unfortunately, it isn't going to help me so much any longer as far as working goes but it could make life a lot easier in my remaining time on this earth!

iVillage Member
well said, Marty!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Ruben, you are the LIFE LINE of this board. Between your daily inspirational posts to your fishing updates you keep this board alive and thriving.
Photobucket
iVillage Member

I agree Lauren Sue! The first thing I check when I get on my computer each morning is to see if Ruben has posted his "inspiration/humor" post!  And I don't believe I've ever failed to enjoy the fishing updates... We all know how I feel about fishing!!!!