iVillage Member
Tired Tuesday
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 6:46am

whats on your list today?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 6:47am
Tired: didn't sleep the greatest and have been up since 530.

Time to go to school.

Roast is in the crock pot.

Potatoes and carrots ready to go after school.

Two tests this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone.

Karen need more AF prayers, she is twiddly dinking around! :smileysad:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 7:31am
Yummmmm! Enjoy that dinner! We did! :smileyhappy:

Dear God,

Please open the door to the place(s) where Stacy has stored all she needs to know for today's tests, and let that information flow right to her fingertips. Give her courage and confidence and calm as she seeks to do her best. And Lord, if you could please allow nature to take its course today (maybe AFTER the tests would be best), so that Stacy can enjoy the weekend, it would be MOST appreciated. Thank you!

Amen.

&nb
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 7:43am

Long day today ...

Staff meeting, part B

Continuation of staff meeting, part a?  Some of it happened in the parking lot yesterday as I was leaving and she was returning from the hospital.

Planning/Balcony time

CE mtg. tonight

Then home.  Off tomorrow.  No play time before then, I'm certain, but Red and Cowboy are both off on Friday when I'm off again, so tomorrow, I AM going to PLAY. 

&nb
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 7:55am
:smileyhappy: Thanks Geo!!! :smileyhappy:

love you
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 7:56am
HUGS hopefully your long day goes smoothly!

Tomorrow no house work! only play time! :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 8:50am

Good morning!

I have been dinking around, making lists. Conflicted today as I have so much I want to accomplish here - some of it fun like practicing my piano a lot because Thursday and Friday are busy and some things here suddenly annoying me to no end - and wanting to go to the botanic center this morning. I think getting the crabby-making things out of the way would be to everyones benefit, yes?

Add to that the potential drastic cooling later in the week need to take care of the school & church garden. So I am going to stay here. Well, and do some running, water the school garden, finally get the hose & watering cans out of my trunk, the unused tomato cages into the basement and organize my corner of the school basement, etc. etc. Oh and and vacuum the trunk so Missy & I have room for our stuff for Saturday!

I am NOT on for Volleyball pick-up today, Tasha has crew, and nothing else til my SIL's very late flight tonight so I am going to try a cinnamon swirl bread a friend posted on fb, and do some more kit packing as I am picking up more photos today.

Michelle
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 8:59am
Stacy, good luck on your tests, not that you'll need it :smileyhappy: Tell AF we're gonna kick her butt!

Geo - I hope staff meeting goes short, and definitely play tomorrow! You so deserve it. I hope your parishoner will be ok.
Michelle
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 9:33am

Oh my, Geo, I had Aunt Flo on my mind when I started to read your prayer, and it was pretty funny.

Stacy, good luck on your tests, and once they are over, let AF bring it!

Michelle, yes, please get the crabby-making things out of the way.  No crabbies this weekend!

Missy, did you consider my fabulous plan? ;-)  I hope since last night's games were cancelled that it gave you a chance to get ahead of the curve for this week.

Me:  At work until 3:15.  Then pick up Sarah from home, Emilee at school, take Sarah to piano.  Will probably go to the grocery store during piano.  Home for another early family supper.  :smileyvery-happy: Sarah to volleyball, Emilee to one act.  Sarah is done at 7:00 and Emilee at 9:00. 

I finished up the laundry last night except for one load that was still in the dryer.  Did not get anything done as far as scrappy planning.  Maybe tonight? and DWTS the Results.

Grocery store trip:  Em's basketball team is having a bake sale today and Thursday.  We made Chex muddy buddies/puppy chow for today but need something for Thursday too.  Also, I need to make an egg casserole for cross country team dinner on Thursday and need things for that.  Anyone have a good recipe?

Hope everyone has a great day. 

Karens siggy
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 9:33am
Good morning!!
Sorry for the MIA-ness. Crazy around here!

Work is really picking up now...we open the doors in 19 days for the first guests. We are NOT ready. But we never are. :smileyvery-happy:

My guy didn't get to come this weekend, {last minute work thing for him got in the way} so I spent most of Friday and Saturday home pouting. lol

Tonight is gymnastics and pizza - and I've been up since 5am. Looooong day.

Good luck with tests, getting things done, staff meetings, etc. And have a wonderful day!!
Jill
CL-Signature Showcase
Mom to Rossalyn (8/22/07) and Sean (12/29/08)
Resort manager, avid scrapbooker, and Disney World guru.
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 9:56am

I am packing now, as I write this!.   I tried to pack the cookies, but someone ate them all.  Sorry about that.

Packing packing packing.

Photobucket

Pages