A political cookie!

iVillage Member
A political cookie!
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 11:06am
From another magazine I read :smileywink: Family Circle 2012 WINNER: Michelle Obama's White and Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies In our 2012 Presidential Cookie Bake-Off, we said it was your patriotic duty to bake, taste and vote. Did you ever—more than 9,000 readers weighed in. And the winner is...Michelle Obama! Victory was sweet for our current First Lady and her White and Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies, but just 287 votes separated the two women, our smallest margin ever. (In other words, Ann Romney's M&M's Cookies were no flash in the pan.) http://www.familycircle.com/recipes/desserts/cookies/presidential-cookie-recipes/?ordersrc=rdfc1105320 What is your favorite cookie? What about your college students? Mine is peanut butter, my oldest boy loves chocolate chocolate chip and my youngest likes oatmeal scotches.
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 11:25am
Ashleigh loves a cookie I make that has white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. I like that one too. Amanda likes either peanut butter cookies with the chocolate kiss in the middle, or a chocolate cookie with a candy cane kiss. I like those too. DH LOVES my spice cookies with pumpkin dip. I like those too. As you can see, I basically like every kind of cookie!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 1:01pm
I just made those oatmeal/craisins/white chips cookies this past weekend - we like them too! I have a great recipe for chocolate chip cookies too that everyone seems to love; it uses instant vanilla pudding which makes them soft, even if they're around a while. My personal favorite is just a good, soft oatmeal raisin; ds likes those too.