Three '16 and Pregnant' moms pregnant again

iVillage Member
Three '16 and Pregnant' moms pregnant again
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 12:50pm

Three girls featured on the popular docu-series “16 and Pregnant” are currently pregnant again. Ebony Jackson-Rendon, who appeared on the show’s first season, Brooke Smitherman-Tarrant of season two, and Kristina Head, whose heartbreaking story about the accidental death of her baby’s father served as the fourth season’s finale, are all expecting a second child by early next year.
http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2012/10/01/14171035-16-and-pregnant-and-now-pregnant-again-three-mtv-teen-moms-are-expecting?lite

Are you surprised that some of the girls are pregnant again?

iVillage Member

A couple of those girls, it doesn't surprise me.  I will say, I let my daughter watch the show.  She turned to me one night and said "if this isn't good birth control, I don't know what isn't"!  Shocked me!  But I'm glad she watches and saw what those girls went thru and had to give up.  She says she is not about to give up her dream she has wanted since she was 3 yrs old.  I do agree with you all about the glamourizing of the show.  But I still like it.