I know I'm out. Just waiting for AF to show now...

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
I know I'm out. Just waiting for AF to show now...
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 3:19pm

Today is CD 29, AF is due tomorrow based on my opks this month.  Took a pg test, it really couldn't be any more negative.  So frustrating...  Just wish AF would arrive now so I can get onto month 12 and hit my year mark.  Not the most ideal anniversary to be celebrating.

Just glad I have you girls! 

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 4:37pm
I'm sorry! I know how that is hitting the one year mark! I better be pregnant by march, it will be my 2 year and the 29th of that month would be my due date had i not miscarried! Thinking Of you!
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 9:40pm

Brooke, I am so sorry to see this :smileysad:  I understand the year mark--I just looked back at my old FF charts, and I have cycle #1 TTC#2 as starting 11-20-11, but we actually started trying a month before that, just not temping, so I hit my year mark at the end of this month I guess.  I really hope to be preggo before the end of the year, because 12-31-12 would have been my due date had I not m/c'd back in May.

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:13pm

Hi Brooke! Bummed to see your post today! I think there are several of us on this board that understand your frustration with hitting the year mark. But all we can do is persevere! And try and stay positive if you can, I've heard that might help, even though I have a problem doing that myself!

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 4:45pm
That's now my least favorite saying! I would be pretty rich if I had money for Everytime someone said that!! It so helps having others in a similar situation!
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 4:53pm
And did I read that you have used Soy Brooke? This is my first month on it since I'm not getting prescribed Femara again until next month! Any side effects?
iVillage Member
Brooke, so sorry to see you got a BFN and that you think AF is on the way. I just wanted to say I completely understand the year mark and how hard that is. It is just SO frustrating when people say those things. I just hit my year mark in August and I was SO down all month thinking about it. I was honestly wondering if we would ever have another child b/c with my DS it only took 3 months!! Just wanted you to know I too have been there and feel your pain.
iVillage Member

Hi Brooke,

If it's at all possible for you to be preggo, I hope that's the reason for the sore bbs and cramping, etc.  Did you continue using OPKs after you got the positive?  I know sometimes it's possible to get a +OPK but not actually O--that happened to me a few cycles ago--I usually O around CD 13, I got a positive OPK and even had a temp jump, but then my temps went back down, and I ended up Oing on CD 18.  Also, I'm pretty sure that soy can cause a cyst, but hopefully that's not the case!  I really hope there's a BFP at the end of your ttc purgatory!!

Tiffany 

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 9:50am
Any updates did she show yet or did you test again yet. I hope its your month.
iVillage Member

I'm started to get frustrated--today is CD3, and it looks like this month is out because DH will be out of town during O time next week.  We'll be able to dtd on CD9 (before he leaves) and CD14 (when he gets back), but lately I've been Oing on CD12, and those don't look like good chances to me, lol.  

We're going to Disney World in 16 days, so that is keeping me excited :smileyhappy:  

I decided to start taking Fertilaid this month and see if it helps.  My last cycle was only 24 days, which seems really short.  Maybe the Fertilaid will lengthen my cycle, we'll catch the egg on CD 14, and I'll get a BFP while on vacation, lol!  One can dream, right?  Anyway, this is cycle #13, the end of this month marks one year of trying.  I'm due for my annual OBgyn visit anyway--I'll just bring it up with her and see if she wants to do anything yet to help me get knocked up/figure out if something is wrong/etc.

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-01-2012 - 3:19pm

Im so sorry. I know how that one year mark can feel. It took us two years to get pregnant with my now three year old daughter. Every month is painful. I know how much the phrases "just dont think about it" or "dont stress over it" can hurt to hear. I was told them so many times. I know how hard it is to stay positive & to just keep trying. But keep trying I did. Its all you can do. After a year you can go in & talk to your doctor. I found an extremely supportive, non judgemental doctor & he helped keep me sane while trying to figure out what was going on while still trying each month. I really hope you get your positive soon. ::hugs::