October DYK

iVillage Member
October DYK
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 3:43pm

dyk ok we had like no posts all last month

dyk where is everyone?

dyk come on ladies  lets post

dyk how is everyone doing?

dyk what is everyone's bb's and other kids going out as for halloween?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: chantail
Wed, 10-31-2012 - 10:24pm
dyk - Sorry that you are still feeling sick! Awesome that you feel baby kicks and dh does too! :-) dyk - I love seeing all the costumes too!! SO much fun! :-) dyk - It has been so slow! Sorry I'll be better at commenting and catching up because I miss everyone. :-)

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-31-2012 - 10:26pm
dyk - Oh my goodness that is so scary for your aunt! I can't even imagine.....but I just have chills for your family. dyk - How did the surgery go? Thinking of your family!

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-31-2012 - 10:29pm
dyk - Do you know what you are having with this baby? Boy or girl? Are you finding out? dyk - It's funny how every baby is different. dyk - Before I was 20 weeks I remember just feeling my stomach and Hadassah just put either her foot or hand in my hand.....it was the strangest feeling. dyk - I love the time when you can feel the baby and enjoy the kicks before you are too big and everything is just so uncomfortable!

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-31-2012 - 10:31pm
dyk - I am the same way I can comment but I can't view the replies but that's on my ipad. dyk - How's Jax doing? dyk - I hope your trip to San Diego was successfull and you had fun. dyk - Hope you are well!!

Pages