Yep, I most definitely have a crush

Community Leader
Yep, I most definitely have a crush
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:02pm

He was in part of my (very convoluted, weird, zombie) dream last night.  I think there was making out involved.  Then I took him to meet my dad...in my dad's bedroom, while he was lying in bed (my dad died 8 years ago).  Then I think he was rescuing me from some sort of flood.  He disappeared before the zombies arrived. 

I've thought about him many times today.  Usually I can't wait until Thursdays because it's karaoke night.  This week, I can't wait because it means I get to see him.

I haven't had a crush in a loooong time.  The last one turned out to be married.  This one better not, damnit!

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:43pm

So what are the odds of him joining you on stage for karaoke?  You may have to give him a nudge & invite him =]

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 10:45pm
shywon wrote:

He was in part of my (very convoluted, weird, zombie) dream last night.  I think there was making out involved.  Then I took him to meet my dad...in my dad's bedroom, while he was lying in bed (my dad died 8 years ago).  Then I think he was rescuing me from some sort of flood.  He disappeared before the zombies arrived. 

This sounds like the wierd dreams I have!

I've had a few crushes on guys in my dance class--like 3 at a time.  It definitely makes each week more enjoyable looking forward to seeing him (or them).

Community Leader
Tue, 10-02-2012 - 11:02pm
Well, first I don't ever get on stage. I prefer to hide!

I like to play a game where I try to get random guys to sing. It always backfires! They usually can't carry a tune in a bucket, then I'm left with this guy who doesn't get it was just a game for me. If he can't sing, I'd rather him just not try. If he can, we'll then, I'll have an even bigger thing for him! He didn't stay for karaoke last week, though, so I don't know that he will ever. He did tell us (our group) bye as he left. That was about it.
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 9:03am

Oh shy -  you made me smile.   Random zombie dreams ...lol

Is it Thursday yet?  I am excited for you.  My crushes are all married.  boo hoo

Community Leader
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 11:52am
I think "Is it Thursday yet?" all the time!!!
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 11:23am

Hey Shy, guess what!?  IT'S THURSDAY!!!!!!!  ;] 

Have fun tonight and more importantly, let us know how it went!

Community Leader
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 1:01pm

cheer.gifYea!  Go Girl!! cheer.gif

chaika

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 5:03pm

Hooray for Thursday!!

Community Leader
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 6:27pm
Well, unfortunately I have had other things on my mind the last couple of days. My sister's ex is pulling crap again. He had my sister arrested Monday night for domestic abuse. She apparently kicked him. He left bruises all over her arms, but she's the one who got arrested. He kept the baby, and as of last night my sister didn't have her back. My mom's all in a tizzy because he keeps saying he has a restraining order and "papers" giving him custody. Yet neither of those things is possible. So my 11 month old niece is currently living with her abusive father and his two? three? friends who all get drunk (they're underage) while she sleeps. One of the friends apparently got in my mom's face, too. You just don't do that to an old lady.

My oldest sister and my niece (the one with kidney problems) are on their way to my house now, back from my niece's surgery to remove her stent. We're going to iHop for dinner, then I'm going to trivia. I'm definitely ready for a drink. Maybe my "I'm stressed and feeling crazy" attitude will be attractive to him tonight! I should probably change my clothes and stuff. I was thinking of wearing my super boobs bra tonight.
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 6:43pm

The abuser always plays victim ;-/  Pisses me off!  Have your sister go to this website - www.womenslaw.org which will tell her exactly what her legal rights are.  He left her w/bruises.  She kicked him to defend herself!  She could also call 800-799-SAFE & they can put her in touch w/a shelter in her area and even speak to a DV advocate.  They will work with her.  This irks me to the core.  I don't mean to get on a tangent but I had to say something for your sister's sake, Shy. 

Pages