The beginning of Karen's Birthday Celebration. She turns 35 on the 13th!!!!!!!!!

iVillage Member
The beginning of Karen's Birthday Celebration. She turns 35 on the 13th!!!!!!!!!
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 6:25am
What's what with you? me. Today is a day for shots. I forgot about them till last night. When I get home I will finish packing. Then it is whatever needs to be done around the house. .... Today is a long night, it is reled, It's a nice boring day. I keep thinking there is something else, but their isn't
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Geo please check your PM. Thanks
Photobucket
iVillage Member

Julie: Snack baggies? Solo cups? for the I spy things I mean.

Stacy: I hope your day goes beautifully, despite needing the heating pad.

Missy: Boring day, yay! I would pack my clothes today, but my folders have been super busy, so I have to wait until tonight. Oh, I SUPPOSE I could dig through the piles for Jammies and something for Sunday, but then what incentive would they have?

My day - it's an early out & church day.

• take care of the hose, garden basement and car trunk. I spent my time yesterday cleaning here.. NO MORE CRABBIES! (no guarantees what my family will do to the house between now and Friday, but I did my job)
  • run up to Memory Bound for some school and more basketball laser-cuts
  • piano practice
  • playdate here after school. I may do some sketching then? I seem to be on a roll.
  • work on photo wall printing while girls are in classes tonight? We'll see - I didn't attend class last Wednesday, and the 15 minute intro parents are invited to went for 35...
  • watch the debate after church activities, and  maybe try to watch an episode or two of Survivor online while I pick papers.

Michelle
iVillage Member

Happy Birthday Karen! 35 was a great year for me - I ended it being pregnant with Mira!

Geo, she can't be 29, she would have had Em when she was 14! You KNOW she had her at 20!

Michelle
iVillage Member
:smileyhappy: Smiley and Diva have been to the office :smileyhappy:

Smiley has a cold, green snotty nose

Photobucket
iVillage Member

You all are silly.  And precious.  Thanks.

Missy, hope the shots go well and the rest of the day is boring?  That seems wrong.

Stacy, here's to a heating pad and the worst of AF being over quickly. 

Geo, can I trade days with you?

Michelle, yay for no more crabbies!

Lauren, how did the dr's appt go?

Jill, good to see you.  Hope things come together for your opening.

Me:  Working until 4, when I will go pick up Em.  Should probably work at home some in between, but I am thinking about doing scrappy planning then.  Sarah to church for confirmation and more work for me.  Then home.  Ahhhhh.  Will probably have to make things for day 2 of the bball bake sale then.  Brownies from a mix and a chex mix type thing. 

Karens siggy
iVillage Member
O.K. I *seriously* miscounted, plus I did some condensing. I have enough for 39 total, five of which I'm keeping here, so that means I can sell 34 of them. At $10 each, that's $340 if I sell every one of them. I'm hoping. :smileyhappy: Plus I have like 27 clocks to scrap and who KNOWS how many clipboards! They will also be sold for $10 each. I hope I can get all the clocks and clipboards done, but that is probably not likely. And definitely not today ... I mean, I'm not expecting THAT ... I have a month to get what I can done. :smileyhappy: Anyway ... that is rambling. Sorry. I'll buy 32 more water bottles at the dollar store tomorrow ... or over the course of time. And 21 bags of rice and some rubbing alcohol. Because I don't seem to have any of that. Which means I just bagged EVERYTHING up in ziploc bags, and put them in a grocery bag for another day. Scrapping when I get home from the hair appointment.

&nb
iVillage Member
Awful, isn't it? :smileywink:

&nb
iVillage Member
Done and answered. Novel. Sorry. :smileywink:

&nb
iVillage Member
Oh, that's right! She WAS 20. I forgot. She just LOOKS 29. See, that's what throws me .....

&nb
iVillage Member
No, karen, but you can come JOIN me. Right now. I'll write you a note. :smileyhappy:

&nb