The beginning of Karen's Birthday Celebration. She turns 35 on the 13th!!!!!!!!!

iVillage Member
The beginning of Karen's Birthday Celebration. She turns 35 on the 13th!!!!!!!!!
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 6:25am
What's what with you? me. Today is a day for shots. I forgot about them till last night. When I get home I will finish packing. Then it is whatever needs to be done around the house. .... Today is a long night, it is reled, It's a nice boring day. I keep thinking there is something else, but their isn't
Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Karen in 10 days! :smileyhappy: 35? Are you SURE? I thought it was 29. Hm. silly me. :smileywink:

&nb
iVillage Member
Ahhhhh ... boring days are glorious! I vote for some boring days. :smileyhappy: Enjoy it! And when you're done packing, bake some more cookies, and get me out of trouble with Karen!

&nb
iVillage Member

O.K., so I thought I had ONE thing on my agenda for today:  scrapping.

Apparently that was not so.

Apparently, I also have a hair appointment for a cut and color.

OOPS.

So now I have TWO things on my agenda for today:  scrapping and a cut/color hair appointment.

Gosh, I hate that.  :smileywink:

Need to get hamburger and sausage out to make meatloaf later.  Will add steamed green beans to that and salad and applesauce (if there is still some left) for dinner.

I'd say boring, but I'm hoping it will be terribly fun to play in my scrap corner!

First task:  I Spy bottles, which is technically not scrapping, but the stuff is in my scrap corner, and I am dying to get them done, so I'll do them first before the hair appointment while I catch up on last night's shows and this morning's news.

lata~

me

&nb
iVillage Member

Ya for a kinda boring day! :smileyhappy:

Have fun with the final packing!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Ok well Hair appointment is relaxing and fun!

Have a great day scrapping and crafting! :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Well I am at work.

AF pain is killing me, still waiting for the rest of it....

Today work. Lunch errands-one of which needs to be to the library for some tapes for the trip. Then more work.

I need to pick up diva car tonight, we are taking it to the shop tomorrow.  The place where she bought it is doing some free labor on a couple things.

Need to pack clothes.

Have to watch survivor as a school assignment.

thats about it.

Have a great day!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
O.K. Just sorted out the stuff for the I Spy bottles. I have enough to make 60+ bottles. I *have* seven bottles. Soooooo ... I will be buying more bottles at Dollar Tree tomorrow. I'm going to do the seven I have here and then figure out what to do with the rest of the pieces I've sorted, so I don't have to sort them again. I may have enough Ziploc bags to put each bottles worth in a bag, so the finishing is easy once I've colored the rice. Aaaaaaaand ... that means more scrappy time today! ha! :smileyhappy:

&nb
iVillage Member
hope you get some time to just relax in some comfy clothes and hug a heating pad. Thinking of you~

&nb
iVillage Member
GOSH I hate that Geo - scrapping and a hair cut/color? awful. Poor you!

heehee.
Michelle
iVillage Member
Karen is only 35? hmmmm I didn't realize I was so much older than her! :smileyhappy:
Photobucket

Pages