Oct roll call!

iVillage Member
Oct roll call!
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 9:16am
My favorite month!

Name-
Little ones name and birthday-
Newest milestones-
If little one was nursing are they still now?
Any idea what LO will be for Halloween if you
Celebrate?
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-30-2012 - 9:41am

Congratson #6........WOW.  I know what you mean by the climbing.  Faizan is all over the place,he climbs thecouches, chairs, railings, tables he has NO FEAR!!!

HIs ear infections have cleared up thankfully.  it was not a fun time.  Everyone here is all good :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 1:03pm

Name- Jennifer (goincrazymama4)
Little ones name and birthday- Abigail (Abbie) 7/6
Newest milestones- Hmm..she climbs everything, the couch,ladders, everything!!! She's a monkey and still has no fear!
If little one was nursing are they still now? Yes, she still nurses, about 3 or 4 times a day, and during the night...
Celebrate? Don't know yet.. until my kiddos can pick out their own costumes we don't put a whole lot of effort into it..
Abbie is still not sleeping through the night.. but we did move and her breathing issues and ear infections have cleared up... Oh, but she has started sticking things in her ears which is driving me nuts!! we have to clean them out all the time...
I am currently expecting #6 in May..so it's busy time here!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 8:43am
=[ poor buddy. Carsyn just had a double ear infection as well last month. No fun! Hope it clears up quickly!!
 photo siggy2.jpg

baby
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-14-2012 - 8:28am

Name- Sarah

Little ones name and birthday- Faizan  July5th

Newest milestones- he has discovered the world of the wiggles and loves to dance.  He also like trying to ride his older brothers scooter

If little one was nursing are they still now? Yes he is and his teeth are leathal!

Celebrate?  we dont celebrate

BUT he did finally break into th 20's for weight.  he weighs 21 lbs even on his apt last week.  we are fighting a double ear infection with him. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers