Oh snap! I still have a sex drive...

iVillage Member
Oh snap! I still have a sex drive...
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 9:18am

Its been in hiding since spring.  I haven't felt any tug toward anyone since dating the guy who brought me here.  And it's still the same with him - everything I NEVER wanted it to be.  We are not friends, not even friendly.  All on him cause I would be more than willing to stay friends.  Oh well, his life is a horrible mess and I am thankful that I am not involved in the drama!

ANYWAY -  I found a new flirt at work and he is a huge flirt back.   I usually find it to just be a time passer.  It's not 8am, it's time for Dr. Obscure One Hit Wonder to show up.  It's not 9am, it's time for my Ginger Buddy to show up.  It's not 930am, it's time for my Construction Crew to show up and flirt.  Ooops, its 945 and here comes White and Fluffy (a pancake reference). There are more but I wont bore you anymore.  :smileywink:

My new flirt is in at random times, which adds a nice element of surprise.  So silly.  Yesterday he looked me straight in the eye with these amazing baby blues and I :swoon:  I actually looked away and blushed with some stupid grin on my face and my bestest coworker started giggling like mad.  Guess it was pretty obvious.

I am relieved.  I was starting to wonder if I would ever want to have sex again or if I was just going to continue to shrivel up!

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 5:04pm

We may not agree on a lot but ...Holy Tar!!  I think I may still be alive.  Was starting to wonder.....

Community Leader
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 1:08pm

Oh my you are alive!!  :smileywink:

chaika