Support and prayer please

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Support and prayer please
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 9:19am

Hi All,

Today is the first day back to school for my  daughter. A little update: since school began she has been hospitalizes 2X for suicidal issues and extreme anxiety, and depression. She has been in a partial hospitalizing program when not an Inpatient. Going back to school was her choice; she's bound and determined to win the battle and have her life back. The school and docs. all feel she'll end up in residential or a therapeutic school. I hope all the tools and therapy work for her today. It would be wonderful for her to know she can do it.

Thanks Maya

Administrator
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 11:46am

Hi Maya,

It sounds like a positive step for your daughter. Please let us know how her first day back goes. {{Positive Vibes +++++++++}}

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 12:44pm
thoughts and prayers are with your daughter. It is a good sign she wants to keep trying. Let us know how it goes today.
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 2:49pm

Hey Maya,

the love and support you give your DD is one of the things that will help her pull through this. I sure hope things work out for you both.

Love

Promise

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 6:13pm

I am so happy to hear she did so well! That is fantastic. She will beat this one day at a time and some days one hour at a time. She can't not beat it with a mama like you backing her up. Continued prayers