DYK?

iVillage Member
DYK?
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 10:04am

I seen this on another board and thought it would be fun. It's a great way for us to get to know each other. You can share anything you wish! I'll go first...

Did you know... I have an ulter ego named Barbie Crocker. She is a mom that loves fashion, cooking, baking, wearing makeup, and dressing fancy. She believes every mom can look and feel beautiful no matter how many kids she has, all while maintaining a household. :smileyvery-happy:

(P.S. If I cook or bake something DH doesn't like, I say "well, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to take that up with Barbie Crocker, she made it." He thinks I'm nuts.. HA HA)

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: amy3lynn3
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 11:48pm
DYK I had a beheaded red squirrel in my yard. Not sure which dog brought me that present.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 11:49pm
DYK I want chips and salsa now
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 11:53pm
DYK If my German Shepherd doesn't stop barking right outside the window he will wake Wyatt up. Then I will have to stay up longer then I want to. Stupid dog!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 11:57pm
DYK I am out of cranberry juice. I will have to buy more tomorrow when I go grocery shopping. Sad day! I have been gulping it down for the last couple of days and it has been helping with my UTI symptoms. Cause apparently I was not UTIish enough to get antibiotics.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 11:58pm
DYK I really just need to go to bed.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: mandi_poo
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 7:54am
DYK I hate to admit it but I LOVE the Honey Boo Boo series!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: mandi_poo
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 7:56am
DYK as soon as my alarm goes off every morning I start thinking about when throughout the day I can squeeze in a nap.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: hrtudy
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 9:07am

DYK I used to love this thread on my son's playgroup (March 2006)

DYK Anything with any spice is pretty much off my food list while pregnant, so no salsa for me.  I have horrible heartburn and acid reflux :-(

DYK I am letting my daughter eat a snack bag of cheez-its for breakfast right now... probably no awards given out for that.

DYK I don't get the fascination with the Honey Boo Boo people.  I do my best to avoid watching it or reading anything about it...  maybe I am just jealous this random family is raking in all this money :-)

DYK My ultrasound is today!  Yay!!!!

DYK I found out yesterday that my good friend miscarried at 10 weeks.  The baby stopped growing at around 8 weeks.  She went in for an u/s when she thought she was 6 weeks, and they told her she was measuring a week behind and I was kinda worried then but I didn't want to worry her so I was re-assuring.  But I feel really bad for her... it was going to be her first.  Her and her DH are gearing up to try again right away though, so that is good.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: wvgrl76
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 9:56am
So I'm not the only one that looks forward to the prospect of a nap from the moment my feet hit the floor in the morning! :smileyhappy:
Lilypie Maternity tickers
iVillage Member
In reply to: duchessdina
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 11:02am
DYK I joked with DH that I was trying to "gender sway" by wearing only pink belly rings since I found out we were pg.

DYK I spend way too much time on ivillage since I'm currently CL of 3 different groups. I'd step down from TTC your first child but I love those girls and can't stop cheering them on.

Photobucket

Pages