DYK?

iVillage Member
DYK?
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 10:04am

I seen this on another board and thought it would be fun. It's a great way for us to get to know each other. You can share anything you wish! I'll go first...

Did you know... I have an ulter ego named Barbie Crocker. She is a mom that loves fashion, cooking, baking, wearing makeup, and dressing fancy. She believes every mom can look and feel beautiful no matter how many kids she has, all while maintaining a household. :smileyvery-happy:

(P.S. If I cook or bake something DH doesn't like, I say "well, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to take that up with Barbie Crocker, she made it." He thinks I'm nuts.. HA HA)

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: abereth
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 11:59am

Oh, yuck.. Cockroaches..

DYK, we have stink bugs EVERYWHERE right now. Every time I open my sliding glass door, they're hanging out on the screen door staring at me like they can see into my soul. Freaks. me. out. 

DYK my boss brought me cookies that his fiancee made this morning.. They have mini peanut butter cups in them.. OMG are they good.

DYK I'm getting too big to keep wearing my pre-preg jeans with a belly band.  The little bit of fabric under the zipper is starting to dig into my belly and it's getting uncomfortable.. 

DYK I tried to put on my favorite, comfiest jeans a couple weeks ago and they ripped up the butt? Not one of my proudest moments. I just might stay in my yoga pants for the next 4 months.

iVillage Member
In reply to: mandi_poo
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 12:48pm
DYK Amber I LOL'd when I read your pants split.

DYK I tried to put a hoodie on the other day, which was too big on my last winter, and I couldn't get it over my arms.

DYK last night for dinner we had pizza rolls, canned corn and applesauce. I really need to go to the store.

DYK my DS got a bad grade on a homework paper because I didn't read the directions. :/

DYK I made him fix the paper and take it back to school the next day with a post-it note that said, "sorry mommy's pregnancy brain took over."

DYK I got an email from the teacher saying she appreciated the effort of redoing it and turning it back in.

DYK I'm in the processing of posting my new 21w belly pic because I was the only one who cut my head out of the last belly pic and I felt stupid.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: slkem3
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 11:31am
Joining you all here! :smileyhappy:

DYK all my clothes are getting tighter too? I really hope I can lose all the weight quicky after the baby is here.

DYK we just got back from a trip to Disneyland? We had SO much fun, but there was a major heatwave while we were there. It was 100 degrees!!! Ugh!
iVillage Member
In reply to: amy3lynn3
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 11:32am
DYK I am jealous of your Disney trip! Sorry it was so hot.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 11:33am
DYK Super pissed at friends and some of MY family that didn't bother to show up to another friend's baby shower yesterday. WTH is wrong with people? They all had lame excuses. This is her first baby. The only people that showed up were her aunts and women from church and of course me.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 11:51am
DYK I'm jealous of your Disneyland trip too! My inlaws live down there so we're planning a trip in April and I can't wait!

DYK after havin 5 dreams that I'm having a boy, last night I had a dream that the ultrasound was wrong and I actually had a girl.... Uh oh. Haha. I guess we'll see on the 17th.
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 12:03pm
DYK I had a dream last night I couldn't find my belly button. It had some how moved up to right under my bra. LOL
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 12:14pm
DYK I actually had a dream about labor last night. In the dream, DH was counting while I was pushing and nothing was happening. I told him to hold on and I stood up and the baby slid out. I woke up thinking.. uhh? What?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: purpledaisy102
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 2:35pm
DYK I totally potty trained my DS this summer by letting him run around naked all day. He actually had very few pee accidents on the floor. He had one poop accident where it came out as he was climbing on the toilet and smeared all over the place. I think it traumatized him at the time but the past couple weeks he's been doing really good about pooping in the toilet. Good luck!! Naked is the way to go!
Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: purpledaisy102
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 2:39pm
DYK I play too and right now I'm 3-1. Pretty excited!!

And OMG DYK I am ADDICTED to iced tea this pregnancy as well. I've started making it to save money because there is a McD's right by me too. I make a gallon at a time an seriously probably go through it every 2-3 days.

DYK I was pregnant with my DS at the same time one of my BFF's from high school was pregnant with a boy as well and we had so much fun being pregnant together. I'm sorry about your friend's loss and sorry you're missing out on that experience as well. :smileysad:
Photobucket

Pages