DYK?

iVillage Member
DYK?
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 10:04am

I seen this on another board and thought it would be fun. It's a great way for us to get to know each other. You can share anything you wish! I'll go first...

Did you know... I have an ulter ego named Barbie Crocker. She is a mom that loves fashion, cooking, baking, wearing makeup, and dressing fancy. She believes every mom can look and feel beautiful no matter how many kids she has, all while maintaining a household. :smileyvery-happy:

(P.S. If I cook or bake something DH doesn't like, I say "well, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to take that up with Barbie Crocker, she made it." He thinks I'm nuts.. HA HA)

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: amy3lynn3
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 2:25pm
DYK My fertility doctor thought I had a second uterus. Turns out it just looked like that during the ultrasound because I have a heart shaped uterus.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: purpledaisy102
Mon, 10-15-2012 - 5:02pm

DYK I hate this new layout on the board. No one's pics shows up and the threads aren't refreshing to the top when someone posts on them. I had to go looking for this thread. Very annoyed.

DYK I woke up annoyed because of bad food service I had . . . in my dreams. Lol I was out to breakfast with some friends and ordered cinnamon sugar waffles. The waiter brought me one small waffle and had some cinnamon in his hands which he proceeded to pour onto my waffle. He then took the sugar shaker from the table and poured it on my waffle. Then mixed them together with his finger. I was LIVID in my dreams, my crazy pregnant lady dreams. 

Photobucket

Pages