Check for week #73 is in the mail...

iVillage Member
Check for week #73 is in the mail...
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 1:53pm

and that leaves.......ta da......72 weeks to go! 

All is well at "J's" household.  Hubby is working a show in Louisville, KY (thinking of you MaryAnn {{{HUGS}}} and I am working daily at my office job.  His work is great, his sales numbers are terrific.  My work in horribly slow.  I sat and scratch my head at the what the owners are doing.  No marketing, no advertising, not staying at the office.  I am here alone most of the time.  I've stopped worrying.  If I get laid off, it just happens.  Maybe something big will come in soon. I've washed my hands of worrying over their business.  And as far as looking for another job.  I'm ridding this one out for the next 72 weeks, then or shortly before, I'll look for work closer to home and shorten my commute.  With this Bankruptcy monkey riding on my back, I don't want to go out looking for a job and have to tell the employer, by the way, my check gets mailed to the trustee each week.  I just don't think it would sit well.  I'll stick this out for now.

Still struggling trying to save money.  We owe the dentist $105 for hubby and $14 for my cleaning that the insurance did not pay.  I owe my employer $200 which I pay about $20 a week.  Both will be gone by the end of November.  Trying to get back on the "pack the lunch wagon".  I've fell off lately and that eats (LOL) up a lot of money each day.  I'll try to do better :smileyhappy:

Norma

"Patience is the best remedy for every trouble"- Plautus

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 10:44am
I love your positive posts! You can ride out your current job for 72 weeks.....and I like your plan to then find something closer to home. Keep up the good work!
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 12:47pm
Eats into the savings. yuck yuck lol. good play on words. You are getting there! 1.4 years left to go. You will be under a year before you know it!!