National Bullying Awareness Month

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
National Bullying Awareness Month
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 2:13pm

Hi...

In the wake of the viral media bullying that occured...it reminds me of how cruel Bullies can be. There are so many out there that even cyberbullying has become an issue. Lets me make a stop...and so, I wrote a prose about Bullying once, and I just want to share it. Bullying can bring depression as well...lets bring down bullying and educate the ones who bully that there is no use for it, and its not welcomed. Here's the prose that I wrote...

Bullies

Want to control everything...

Want to hurt people...

Would not want to leave people alone...

Watch every move you do...

Are also cyber bullies...

Want to feel empowered by everything...

Are sometimes slave masters...

Want to threaten people...

Want to taunt people...

And Finally

They want to abuse. The unfortunate thing about bullying is that they are hurting inside themselves, because they have low self-esteem and they are very insecure. On the outside they feel superior, because people are afraid of them, and don’t want to mess around with them. Bullying is not the answer, it just causes more problems. In order to solve bullying we must be ourselves and not care what people think. When we don’t care what people think, it will slowly bring down the bully. It is hard at times, even to ignore them, but in the end, we made it through! You are not alone! Don’t be a bully, not worth the crime!
By ME (giggles219)

Copyright 2011