Aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhh

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Aaaaaarrrrrggghhhhh
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 2:38pm
I just want to scream! He doesn't know what he wants, I don't know what I want. I want to cool it, he chases me and back we go. He asks me to go out for an evening with him, which was wonderful. He pulls away afterwards, I chase...and around we go.

I'm not sure whether our feelings are getting totally out of control again. But I don't like it one little bit and I don't know what to do about it for the best.

I think I want more...no I know I want more, but I can't have more. Having a pity party for myself if anyone wants to join?

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 6:07pm

((June))  I'm having a rough time with xAP the last 4 days and admit I'm Ms. Negativity right now.  Personally, I think we should all band together & revolt, lol.  I'd like to give him a taste of his own medicine, but I'm not an A**hole.  Just wanted to let you know you're not alone.

Community Leader
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 7:06pm
June~ the fated roller coaster...so sorry. Once they get intense it's hard to move backwards. Sit back and take a deep breath.
I am seeing a lot of aps, including mine, who pull away afterwards. I hate to say it, but it doesn't matter why. I am learning to wait it out for a bit. After a day or 2 I send a simple hi. Then I gauge his reaction but I keep it light. If the time together was amazing, I am sure he felt it too. The only thing you can do is respect his space. I have no patience, and I will assure you, that when I push him too hard, the results are never good.
And no pity party!!!! Lol.

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Community Leader
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 7:08pm
Create~ a revolution sounds fun! Lol. I'm sorry your having a hard time. Would you like me to come slap him for you? :smileywink:

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 10:17pm

Ha!  I'd enjoy that almost as much as doing it myself!  :smileylol:

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 12:09am
Singlegirl123 wrote:

I'll tell you what people tell me... enjoy what you have...wait it out....and have a life outside the A (i know it doesn't sound like it helps when you are so upset...but I always refer back to it and it gets me out of my funks)

Thank you for sharing this, I really like that a lot!