High Risk Pregnancy

iVillage Member
High Risk Pregnancy
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 6:32pm

Hello guys! I recently found out I am pregnant and as i should be excited I am sooooo scared. When I had my daughter in 2009 I was told I couldn't have anymore children and if I did neither of us would make it. My uterus was so damaged from my 2 previous c-sections that it would not be able to carry to term and rupture. If anyone had any advice i would apriciate it!.I am so scared and have no idea what to do. I have been so careful.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 9:37pm
Have you called to schedule an appointment with your OB yet? Hopefully, they will be able to see you sooner and more often due to the high risk nature of your pregnancy. I don't have any advice just lots of prayers and positive thoughts that everything goes well for you and your baby :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 9:54pm
My aunt was told that with her last child. My cousin is six now and in kinder doing fine. My aunt had her uterus rupture just prior to delivery but she healed

Devon mom to Audrianna Abiah Gabryl 10, Tristan Lynn Montgomery 9, Montana Anthonie Dalton 7, Dylan Micheal Mackinnon 6, Liberty Ann May 3, and Jacob Alan David16m born 12/9/10 7 weeks early but holding strong! Jacob was born with Gastroschisis, Check