soooo nervous!!

iVillage Member
soooo nervous!!
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 7:33pm

It's so hard, not to be scared about being pg. again, when you've lost 2, in a row.....both were chromosomal abnormalities.  What if I don't have any good eggs left, at my age & this one turns out the same?!  :smileyindifferent:

Kiki (hit my magic age of 45 and no longer TTC),but mom to a beautiful teen DD & 2 angels in heaven & married to my best friend

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 7:56pm

i know its scary - i wish i had some magic answer for you. I am scared too. I keep telling myself that worrying wont change the outcome of anything. I wish you the best of luck. Sending you P&PT.

Me - 32, DH-35, TTC 4 years... No problems diagnosed

Sept 06 m/c at 8 weeks.

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 9:47am
I really wish there was something, anything, I could say to make you feel better. I found this pregnancy super scary at the beginning because I had lost 2 babies in the past (though not back to back) and just kept thinking "I have had more losses than living children at this. I must be doing something." I can't say 100% you & baby will be fine but I can say you deserve it so much. I know the fear won't subside until you are further along and have see /heard that heartbeat more than once. We are all here to support you and listen when you feel overwhelmed. The first trimester waiting is the hardest part!

Jenn (28) & DH Zach (28)
Married 9/24/2005

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 10:18am

thanks gals......4 to 7 weeks is sooooo familiar to me, then nothing!  I just want to be past this point and KNOW I have a healthy baby!!

hope, how far along are you? I am interested in your pregnancy story.  :smileyhappy:

Kiki (hit my magic age of 45 and no longer TTC),but mom to a beautiful teen DD & 2 angels in heaven & married to my best friend

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 8:09pm
You deserve this baby sooo much and I've been prayig for you and sticky bean!! You literally did wonders for me trough my loss, and I am so grateful. Sending you so many wishes. Have you set up any appts yet? Or are you waiting a bit?
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 10:08pm

Thank you Alisa...hugs!!  I took a 2nd hpt today, because I didn't like the way the 1st positive came thru (very faint & long time).....today's hpt, I took in the afternoon and BAM the evap line showed up before the control line and very dark, this time!!  woo hoo!!

yes, I got an appt. for the dreadful 8 week u/s on Nov. 2nd (the past 2 eight weeks, no hb....so PLEASE GOD, let this one be different!!!!

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 9:56am
P& PT for you and your LO! I know it's difficult and much easier said than done, but just try to have faith. :-) I know that everyday the negative thoughts cross your mind, but just try to keep them at bay.

I'm 11w1d now and I'm still an everyday googling for signs and symptoms that things are ok and worrying woman, I'm really hoping that I will soon have peace and confidence and hope for the same for you, we're all in this together! :-)

Christina

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 10:32am

Thanks Christina!  :heart:

My 1st u/s is at 8 weeks....'if' we actually, get to see a hb (3rd u/s, first two of earlier pregnancies showed no hb)? then I will request another u/s at 10 weeks, just to make sure there's STILL a hb!

it's such a long process!  :smileyindifferent:

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 10:24pm

just waiting, waiting & more waiting to see if I, actually, will have a live baby in my tummy......uuuuuggggg, all the waiting!  :smileyfrustrated:

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 3:28am

I know how nervewracking all the waiting is...believe me. Try if you can, to take your mind off of it...somehow, someway. Still praying for you......

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 11:11am

thanks Dani.....I try to think of you and your struggles, then BAM! Success!!  And this is not the same pregnancy.....BUT, then can't help thinking, this is my 3rd time, in a row, at this point!! How can I keep getting pg. & have no one to hold in my arms?! I am praying for a miracle!  :smileyfrustrated:

Pages