Thank you.

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Thank you.
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 8:31pm
I wanted to thank you ladies for all the support, answers, and guidance over the last 12 weeks. My little boy turns 14 weeks tomorrow. Because of your posts I was able to work through the pain and frustration and provide him with many weeks of exclusive breast milk. This week i Received a life changing medical diagnosis that is forcing me ween earlier than I wanted to. So I will ask for your thoughts one last time. I need to ween as quickly as possible. We have reintroduced my son to formula and he takes it just fine. We are going to try and stretch our small freezer stash so that he at least has a bottle per day through six months. Most of my frozen milk is in larger bags that hold more than one bottles worth. Does anyone have suggestions n how to divide it up without having to thaw the whole bag? I have dropped my pumps down over the last four days and am now around 3 or 4 per day. I am wearing tight bras also. I have read hat cabbage leaves in your bra helps. Is there a certain kind of cabbage? Any other tips? Thank you again ladies, I could not have done this without you.