Why am I attracted to guys with long hair?

iVillage Member
Why am I attracted to guys with long hair?
Wed, 10-03-2012 - 10:22pm
I'm trying to figure out why I'm attracted to the certain type of guy that I am. I like guys with long hair, that are eccentric , and mysterious . I've tried for 'normal' guys but they're too boring for me. People call me a werido because I like guys like this. Is there really something wrong with it?
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 3:30pm

How is the type of guy you're attracted to working out for you?

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 5:06pm

Angel, I think you answered your question yourself.  You seem to like guys with long hair that are eccentric and mysterious because you find them exciting.  I can understand that.  I tend to feel that a person with long hair, female or male, is more romantic and exciting.  To me long hair goes with a person who is more emotional and more in touch with nature and I feel that long hair goes with a person being naked.  Also, eccentric and mysterious adds a sense of wonder to the person and the unknown is attractive, at least to me.  I would say the question is not so much why you feel that way, but why others don’t.  In my thread “To Look at and be Looked at” in the “Sexual Taboo” board I did a post on long hair.  By the way I have tended to wear my hair long for a man.

Tom,