October Roll Call

iVillage Member
October Roll Call
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 12:39am

Who can believe October is already here? It has sure snuck up on me! Let's share our information for the new month:

Name(s): (Yours, SO's, any children)

Reason for WTT:

Anticipated TTC date:

Plans for Halloween and/or October:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 12:46am

Name(s): (Yours, SO's, any children) Melissa, Brian (DH) and my children, Garrett, Jesse and Leanna

Reason for WTT: Waiting to get a few bills paid off and a move completed

Anticipated TTC date: Spring of next year

Plans for Halloween and/or October: For Halloween, we'll take the kids to the Halloween festival at our church.  I'll have a Revolutionary War solider, SpiderMan and a Princess this year.  This weekend, we'll be going on our annual trip to an antique tractor show.  We'll get to visit with lots of family, close and extended both.  We are really looking forward to it (the kids are having trouble going to sleep from the excitement :smileytongue:).

Let's get this board moving again ladies!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 9:12am

Glad to see someone beat me to the role call punch!!

Name: Katie DH is Brian and DD is Caroline

Reason for WTT: The biggest one is that DH is deployed right now, kind of hard to get pregnant with no DH at home.  We're also paying down our debt and making some healthy lifestyle changes.

Anticipated TTC date: Next April/May

Plans for Halloween/October: I think we're going trick or treating with one of DD's library friends and for October itself I'm working the pumpkin patch at DD's preschool to help raise money for them.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 12:49pm
Name(s): (Yours, SO's, any children) Victoria and DH

Reason for WTT: Lose weight, save money

Anticipated TTC date: Unknown

Plans for Halloween and/or October: Not much, really!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-17-2012 - 1:48am

Names: Rhae, with the Man, Monkey, Monster, and Mayhem.

Reason for WTT: Mayhem is only ten months old...still a little too soon!

Anticipated TTC date: January 2013

Plans for Hallowe'en and/or October: Not a whole lot.  The boys will go trick-or-treating and we'll give out candy.  We had a family dinner for thanksgiving on the eighth.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-17-2012 - 11:08am

Name(s): (Yours, SO's, any children) Michelle, Brian (DH) and my girls, Andrea and Paige

Reason for WTT: Waiting for the hubby to be ready.  

Anticipated TTC date: As soo as he says it's a go.  :D  

Plans for Halloween and/or October: Trick or Treating for sure!!  We have a few Halloween parties to attend.

Photobucket