iVillage Member
Troublesome Thursday.....
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 6:54am

whats on your list today?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 6:56am
Well I am not sure what to do, af has not started. only have til 4 to cancel hotel and not lose any $.....
Its very flustering as is been teasing me since Monday....

In other news....
school today. taking Diva car with us to get a couple things done.
back home.
Put veggie beef soup in the crock already so that takes care of most of dinner.
Packing tonight, I have no clothes packed yet and stil need to go get a tub.

thats all for now

Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 7:47am
I vote that you proceed with your plans to go, hoping that the pain is over, and things will get better instead of worse. Picture it that way. I am. :smileyhappy:

&nb
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 7:59am
Stacy, don't cancel! You KNOW that if you cancel AF is just going to stay away until Monday. Plan on what happens, not what might happen.

Packing my Saturday clothes is on today's list. Need to get Sarah's Saturday night back packed too. She is staying at a friends after the confirmation retreat.
Michelle
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 8:01am

Need to get ready.

Going in earlier than planned today because the meeting for this evening -- that I changed my entire schedule for -- has been REscheduled for two weeks from last night ... on a week when I canNOT move my Wednesday to Thursday.  *sigh* 

BUT that means I can come home early.  Ice Dancer is interviewing my Layla for a class assignment tonight, so Layla and her mommy will be here this evening.  I wasn't going to get to see them.  Now I will.  THAT is good.  I have to figure out dinner.

At work:  funeral

bereavement dinner

Youth Quest worship

Children's Time

Blogs

L.S. plans for Fall 2

Social Media updates

check PYT social media accounts and email

send detailed email to the CE committee

Not sure I can get that all done, but I'll try.

Stop at the dollar store on my way home to get water bottles and rice. 

Stop at Dollar General for rubbing alcohol to color the rice.

Last night, while watching the debates, I put paper on two clipboards.  I'm not sure how long that took.  I forgot to look at the clock when I started.  It wasn't terribly long, and the way the debate was going, I decided it didn't count against my scrappy time.  :smileywink:

&nb
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 8:25am

MJ  I will seriously kill af if she continues this BS til Monday! OY hmmmmm if that were possible she would already be dead huh! :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 8:26am
YA for seeing your Layla, boo for them to keep changing your meeting around!

ok I so wanna see these i spy bottles and why the alcohol to color it? hmmmmm we want to know! :smileyhappy:

have a good day!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 8:30am

My list is a little bit srambled this morning - I keep remembering things and adding to it. Need to clean that up in a minute. Lots of little things like adding money to the girls lunch accounts, dropping off a check to the percussion teacher, putting away the mega piles of laundry my helpers folded yesterday...

Taking a moment to relax then I'm off running. Want to get to work right after dropping Mira off - multi-weekend bulletin to print and staple, plus this weekends inserts. Want to pull a few plants from the church garden too - we'll see how that goes.

Tonight is the Homecoming parade, plus a carnival of sorts afterschool on school grounds, so Natasha is just staying until after the announcement of the Homecoming Court - should be around 8! I have a feeling she'll show up at Garden club wanting to come home for an hour... because otherwise that will be a 13.5 hour day! (edited to add: she has money, and plenty of food options within walking distance, that I am sure she will visit with her friends)

Sarah has Volleyball practice, then will be dropped off about the time Mira & I get home. Sarah will drop her things, grab her sticks and head out to her percussion lesson.

I have Garden club after school - harvest whatever tomatoes are left, will water and tear down all but the tomatoes that are still producing. Problem: I organized my corner of the PTA room in the basement yesterday. Just as I got the last hose down there  the principal came down. Seems we got dinged by the Fire Marshall - apparently a different guy who didn't even like the benches in the wide entrenceway that have been there for 4 years (he's going to let THOSE stay). But of all the things the principal has to move out of storage elsewhere, because of the location of the PTA storage "room", most of that stuff has to GO. Nevermind my 40 tomato cages, (half still in the garden) piles of seed trays, watering cans, landscaping fabric, and the huge roll of rabbit fence that still surrounds the garden, but all the school carnival games, Bingo night supplies, Popcorn machine, the tub of T-shirts, etc. There is no other place in the building, can't add a storage building...

So, that's my day. I'd better go wake Mira. I think today is a good day for sake/shoyu/lime marinated Salmon and popovers. Hope the salmon in the store is fresh - I had to pass on the stuff they were selling Tuesday.

Michelle
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 9:00am

Oh Stacy, please don't cancel!  It is going to be so much fun.

Geo, sorry about the meeting reschedule, but YAY for time with your Layla!  Good luck getting everything done that needs done.

Michelle, you reminded me that I need to fund lunches and the piano teacher.  Thanks.  Your day sounds a little crazy.  Hope it all works out.

It is crazy here for sure.  Got up, put together an egg casserole in the crockpot.  Ran out of time and just threw on some clothes so that I could take the girls to school.  Came back home to shower and am now eating breakfast.  I'll head in to work when I am done here.

Almost done with the manual that was driving me insane yesterday.  But then I have another, much smaller, one to do.  Kind of have a bit of a kink in my right shoulder from repetitive mousing.  Will have to make sure to stretch regularly today. 

Leaving the office at 3:00.  To school for Em, then to piano (pay the teacher and Em's lesson).  Planning to just stay on the driveway and pay bills with a fall back to reading if I get the bills done.  Take Em back up to the school to work the basketball bake sale from 4-8.  Home to pick up the egg casserole and deliver it to the team dinner Em is not even going to.  Work from home some and make supper for DH, Sarah, and myself.  After supper go pick up my crockpot and then Em from the high school.  Home for chat. 

Hope everyone has a great day!

Karens siggy
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 9:34am

Good Morning! :smileyvery-happy:

Another busy day here.  We decided yesterday to go ahead with a full redesign of our website... which I do NOT have time for, but am really excited to do. I was joking with a friend about re-doing it for me, and he came up with such a great design we HAD to do it. lol. I love when silly things like that happen and work out really well! :smileyhappy: 

Sick little boy is at his dad's this morning & I will go pick him up around 2:00. Should be able to work from home the rest of the day. He seems to be feeling fine, but the teacher was concerned about how much he was coughing, so we figured that was her way of staying "keep him home" ... haha. 

That's about it.  I should be at chat tonight if I can keep my eyelids open. :smileyvery-happy: 

Jill
CL-Signature Showcase
Mom to Rossalyn (8/22/07) and Sean (12/29/08)
Resort manager, avid scrapbooker, and Disney World guru.
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 9:58am

Ugh, my phone has gone crazy with glitches.  Think I have everything worked out. Gonna have to leave work even earlier to pick up Sarah on the way to Em's piano lesson so that she can work the bake sale until I can get Em back up to the high school.  May have to go to the high school to help her get set up during the lesson. 

Karens siggy

Pages