How Long Have You Been TTC?

iVillage Member
How Long Have You Been TTC?
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 8:23am

How long have you been TTC?  Is this your first cycle?  Have you been trying for a while?  Share here!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-28-2012 - 7:03pm

It was almost 4 years. Actually we were only "kinda" trying for the last few months, after many months of temping, clomid, trigger, etc and the disappointments got to be too much.  I tracked CM only and we finally got our BFP. Really was convinced it was never going to happen!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-28-2012 - 7:03pm

It was almost 4 years. Actually we were only "kinda" trying for the last few months, after many months of temping, clomid, trigger, etc and the disappointments got to be too much.  I tracked CM only and we finally got our BFP. Really was convinced it was never going to happen!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-01-2012 - 8:55pm

Becky that is amazing!  I'm so glad you caught it this time!  I have no idea personally if I am pregnant or not, but if I am it wasn't from trying.. and I'm here because I'm bored to be honest, oh and also the posibilaty is just huge and I need to talk to someone about it with out announcing to the world that I am and then getting a BFN... ya know?  I seem to do that a lot...

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-03-2012 - 2:03pm
I had my IUD removed in August to start TTC. DH was out of state for a couple weeks so we missed that window. September he was working 7-12's all month but we tried when we could, this month work slowed down and we got our BFP for October. So, I guess you could say 3 months. (:

iVillage Member
Sun, 11-04-2012 - 9:31pm
congratulations on your BFP!!! I'm excited for you! I had an ectopic back in Jan... and have been living with my parents for 6 months between now and then, and FINALLY DH got another job (we got out of the military and just needed time to get back on our feet) and we moved out of my parents place and now we are free to be ttc again.. but I'm hoping their is no need to try considering our oops this month (twice)