Thursday Thrills

Community Leader
Thursday Thrills
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 10:27am

I'm thrilled that I have a chiropractic appt booked for this morning.  My neck has been behaving itself, but the muscles in my upper back are uber tight and painful.  I'm sure the adjustment will help.  It's too bad that insurance will only assist with 30 visits per year (with a $600 deductible).  There are times when I feel like I need to go 30 times in a month, LOL.

What is thrilling with you? :smileywink:

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 5:09pm

Hope the adjustment went well!!!!

I'm thrilled that DH and I got our other vacation planned...you know the one we had to cancel in March!!  We had vouchers for the cancelled trip and had to use them up by March 23, 2013.  We are going to the Riviera Maya, Mexico on Feb.23-March 2.  We don't know what resort yet as it is an Adult only, 6 Apple square deal...which means Apple vacations will put us at a 6 rated resort (which is their top ones) and it has to be adult only.  So we are kinda taking a gamble on which one, but since it has to be one of their top ones....I don't think it is much of a gamble!

Also thrilled to be off tomorrow....having the carpets cleaned and a couch and chair!!  Not sure I want to see how dirty the water will be....LOL!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 12:59am

I'm so glad you are going on a new trip!  I know you had vacation insurance for the canceled trip (super smart), but I was just thinking the other day how you hadn't gotten to go anywhere else.  Yay for me - who lives through you on the travel front, LOL.

iVillage won't require pics, but I do.... :smileyvery-happy:

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 1:36pm

"Yay for me - who lives through you on the travel front, LOL."

Margaret...you crack me up!!!!

Spring Siggy