For your sweet tooth

iVillage Member
For your sweet tooth
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 11:06am

What do you eat when you are hungry for something really sweet?

I bought the ww's sweet snacks, worth a couple of points, but I ended up eating the whole box! 

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 11:50pm
I stick to serving size or less for small chocolate pieces or my favourite cookies. Because I eat less sweets than before, they generally taste very rich now and I don't need more. (That started when I had to cut back on chocolate due to lactose intolerance. Sometimes medical problems can be blessings in disguise!)

Most of the time, I also make myself earn the sweets first. Usually cleaning, or exercise - that way I burn some calories before ingesting more! Two rewards in a day is the limit, though, unless I was out mowing the lawn or doing yardwork for hours. :smileywink:

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 1:44pm
Ack! I hate it when that happens! I've been keeping the WW ice cream sandwiches in the freezer and they hit the spot when I'm really craving something sweet. I also like Jello a lot (who knew?!) and have been having sugar free varieties for dessert.

Community Leader
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:58am

Oranges! I love them and so do my kids. I buy a big bag of apples and oranges every week and the oranges are always the first to go. 

Karla
Community Leader
WALKING
EXERCISE and HEALTHY LIVING