October Roll Call!

iVillage Member
October Roll Call!
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 1:21pm

Happy Fall!  How is everyone doing?  Can you believe we are getting closer to our babies turning 1?  Seems like just yesterday we were not so patiently waiting for them to be born.

Who is here?

How big is baby?

What is baby into these days that he/she shouldn't be?

Any fun fall plans?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 1:33pm

Who is here? Allison and Ali Claire

How big is baby? Two weeks ago AC weighed in at 21 pounds!  I'm so not use to having a big baby.  She is wearing mostly 9 month and some 12 month clothes.

What is baby into these days that he/she shouldn't be?  Everything!  She loves putting anything she can find in her mouth, particuarly things she shouldn't.

Any fun fall plans?  Not aside from Halloween.  We just moved so that has been keeping us pretty busy.  So glad we're planning to stay in this house until the kids graduate from high school!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 10:38pm

Who is here? Jill and Ella Bird

How big is baby? Not sure. Appt was at 9 months. Next check up is not till after her bday (sniiiiifff) I'd say in the middle of 17 to 18 pounds.

What is baby into these days that he/she shouldn't be? She picks up anything little and fuzzy, pieces of grass tracked in by the kids, whatever she can find!

Any fun fall plans? My sons 4th bday is in two weeks, then fall fests and Halloween fun!

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
Community Leader
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 2:16pm

Present!

Rhae and Mayhem are here.

He weighs 7 lb 14 oz, not sure of length again but he's at the end of the feet in his 12 month sleepers.

Mayhem is into his brothers' toys.  It's not so much that I think he shouldn't be into them (not a lot of small parts that I'm worried about) as they think that he shouldn't be into them!

No exciting plans for us.  This weekend is a long weekend because of Thanksgiving, but that's about it.  I'd like to try to convince DH to go somewhere over Rememberance Day because Monkey has days off on the Friday and the Monday.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 4:30pm
Noelle and Dixie here!
Not sure weight. She was 15lbs at her 9m appointment. She is still in 6-9 month stuff but the pants can sometimes run short.
Noelle is of course in everything. Her favorite is power cords. Which of course I just love.
Other then halloween I always do Thanksgiving. My sister does Christmas which is fine with me I love making and eating turkey.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:39pm
Julie & Dillon

He's about 22-24 lbs, guessing. What a chunk!

We have a hard time keeping him away from the stuff on the shelves under the TV, like a small clock, the DVD player, pictures in frames and the cabinets that hold the DVDs. I think it's time to put those things away before something gets broken and to tape the cabinet shut with painter's tape (that's what my mom has already done to her TV cabinet!).

We will probably go to the country pumpkin patch at some point this month. Our church's fall festival is this weekend. And of course, Halloween and a carnival with a costume contest at the rec center. Those will be fun!
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 11:11pm
Eunice -Ashantibeauty and Madelynn Joy are here. Madelynn is into everything, kitchen, bathroom, and her favorite place is her sisters room. At her 6-7 month check up she weighed 26 pounds, we will have her 9 month checkup on the 19th and I am thinking she weighs about 30 pounds ...lol. Yes she is a big big baby. We really don't have anything planned yet.
KELLY THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SIG