Biting

iVillage Member
Biting
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 1:22pm

Am I the only one with a little biter on their hands?  Ali Claire is working on her top two teeth and has started biting me (or whoever else is holding her).  DS never did this and I'm hoping she stops soon!  Guess I should be thankful that she doesn't do it while nursing.  Anyone else?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: scmommy8
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 10:42pm

I'm sorry she is biting! I'm not sure but today sitting on the floor with Ella she was leaning over and sucking, then biting down on my knee. Not hard enough to hurt me but still. I sure hope she doesn't start. Bites to the nips HURT so I really hope they don't start that. Maybe it will pass as the teeth break through? Ella still just has her bottom two peaking through. I'm sure she is working on some others in there too. GOod luck!

Jill, mommy to Chloe, almost 5, Oliver, 3 & baby Ella born 12-1-11 !
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 4:32pm
Noelle loves to bite. Her favorite is to bite people's (and by people I mean me) noses.

Dixie

"Even miracles take a little time." ~ Fairy Godmother: Cinderella

TTC since April 2009

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 11:35pm

Dillon tried biting me on the shoulders a few times when I was holding him, usually when he was excited. I would just intercept with my hand cupped over his mouth and tell him, no biting, gentle please in a calm voice. He resorted to biting my shirt for a while but I did the same thing and now he doesn't do it at all so hopefully he doesn't pick it up again!

Photobucket