Symptoms or Lack thereof

iVillage Member
Symptoms or Lack thereof
Thu, 10-04-2012 - 8:27pm

Sooo my symptoms are really mild. I guess I shouldnt complain right?! But it makes me nervous.

I am only 5 1/2- 6 weeks. So I guess it is early right?!

My boobs hurt on and off. I am bloated (my pants dont fit right anymore). And I am tired. And I HUNGRY- but I cant eat much cause I feel full or sick to my stomach almost immediatly. I am nausea pangs here and there but nothing to serious.

Guess now that I type it out I have more symptoms than I thought. lol.

How are you?! Whatsymptoms do you have!?

Powered by CGISpy.com
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 10:42am
Melissa I remember shopping in all those store when I was first preggo with dd. we had purchased several little things here and there starting the day we found out! DH went out that day (to do Christmas shopping) and came back with a beautiful black Christmas dress in approximately the correct size for her 1st Christmas! Lol!!

This time we haven't even really looked at all!