Finally Friday

Community Leader
Finally Friday
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 8:18am

I'm taking Dave to the bus stop as usual, and then I'm taking Mandy Dog to the vet for her followup lab tests (Cushing's disease, on meds).  Hopefully they will be normal...

Nothing exciting happening this weekend.  I'll be driving Miss Daisy around town, I mean Miss Katie!  What are you going to do this weekend? :smileyhappy:

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 2:56pm
Brie...She is just a cutie pie!!!!!
Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 3:11pm

OMG, we used to love tummy time!  I should make my big kids do it now, ROTFL.

Have a wonderful time with your girls tomorrow!!

Photobucket"
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 3:19pm

Hope Vet appointment went well!!

We have Football (of course) Saturday morning, then we have to get home and get ready for a wedding at 1:30.  The boys are coming to the service with us...then we are running them home and grandma will watch them.  The reception starts at 5:30 and it is in our Museum.  (Nothing like going to your workplace on the weekend)  At least we know where the back doors are and can park close!!

Sunday is the usual...domestic duties and of course the Packer's game to watch!!  Weather took a turn for the normal October weather......Pretty chilly today....lows are now getting in the 30's and highs...maybe 50....eeek!  This is my second favorite season...I love all the fall colors, they are just gorgeous!!

Happy weekend!!

Spring Siggy
Community Leader
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 3:28pm

That sounds like fun, enjoy the wedding!

Mandy dog checked out okay.  We got a new pain pill for her arthritis, hope it makes her more comfy.  Her Cushing's disease seems to be under control with her other medicine, which reminds me I need to order a new bottle!

Have a happy weekend!!!

Photobucket"