iVillage Member
October Prayer Requests
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 8:52am

Let's share our prayer requests here! 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 5:27pm

thank you

I need to find a new place to live so bad its not funny.. I wish God would provide that place for me.. I cant take another second where I am living. I am trying but nothing has come about so far..

I feel like he is not hearing  me..but I keep going on and I have no idea why??

I am lonely depressed and scared about everything in past year.. I havent caught one break...

Thank You

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 1:35pm

HI! My niece came down today with her mother.  She told me that she was 3 months pregnant. She doesnt have a boyfriend the boy friend doesnt want anything to do with the baby or her right now. He told her to have an abortion which she doesnt believe in or she isnt going to have one.  But she lives in a house with her mom and family and about 12 other family members. She is in college and plans on finishing this year and moving to another college. I just stood there no knowing what to say I couldnt say I am happy for you because I'm not . She is too young and her life isnt in the right place and she is due sometime in April. I have no idea were she is with her walk with God. Thanks so much.

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 11:14pm
Praying for the Lord to provide the perfect housing situation for you! I have felt like He wasn't hearing me as well.....but I try and remember that He is with me in the valley and this is just a season and I will be on top of the mountain soon! Hugs! Feel free to come here and chat with us!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 11:16pm
Praying Katie! I know what that is like to not be happy with the situation, but rejoicing in a new life. What a tough time for your niece. She is surely blessed to have such a loving aunt to help guide her during this time. {{{{Hugs}}}

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 11:19pm
Please pray for my older dd, she is in a relationship that is not healthy at all with the father of my gorgeous 1 year old granddaughter. Please pray that the Lord would remove the scales from her eyes. Thanks so much!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 8:13pm
Please pray for two wonderful women in my life. Both of their sons are going through medical things right now. Pray for healing for their sons and for strength, peace and wisdom for them. Thanks so much!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 7:38pm
Hello everyone!

I need prayer for every area of my life. In the process of changing jobs, we are still caring for my grandfather, and trying to finish up this last year of school! Thanking you in advance for your prayers and I will do the same for you:smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 7:41pm
Hi Princess! I am sending up prayers right now! Update us when you can on how you are doing! hugs!

Photobucket