~*~Friday Five~*~

Community Leader
~*~Friday Five~*~
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 10:09am

Are you a back, stomach, or side sleeper? Does it change throughout the night?

When was the last time you saw your doctor?

What was the most painful thing that ever happened to you, physcially?

Have you ever done something awful to your hair? What did you do?

Are there any current or recent fashion trends do you just don't get?

Bonus question:

Since we are into fall now are you seeing any signs of fall yet?

friday9.gif

Photobucket

Pages

Community Leader
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 11:26am

Are you a back, stomach, or side sleeper? Does it change throughout the night?++Side

When was the last time you saw your doctor?+++last week

What was the most painful thing that ever happened to you, physcially?++My hysterecomy and repair

Have you ever done something awful to your hair? What did you do?+++A perm

Are there any current or recent fashion trends do you just don't get?+++Hmm,the tight pants on guys

Bonus question:

Since we are into fall now are you seeing any signs of fall yet?+++Does snow yesterday count!!

Community Leader
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 11:50am

Are you a back, stomach, or side sleeper? Does it change throughout the night?  Mostly side, but a lot of the times I wake up on my back with a kitty laying on my stomach.

When was the last time you saw your doctor? This week

What was the most painful thing that ever happened to you, physcially? I think when the Cajun bucked me off several years ago. 

Have you ever done something awful to your hair? What did you do?  I dyed it really dark brown when we first got married. 

Are there any current or recent fashion trends do you just don't get?  The guys wearing the baggy pants that go below their butts.  Who wants to see their dirty underwear and that mess?

Bonus question:

Since we are into fall now are you seeing any signs of fall yet?   Our leaves are just starting to change and we have some falling.  It's also getting really cold at night.  We had a frost last night, but it's still dry.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 11:51am

I think you went from summer to winter in just a few days.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 12:16pm
yes! Only 38 degrees now,we need more moisture before winter though, we will still have some warm days

Community Leader
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 2:18pm

That's a tad chilly still.  I hope you won't have cold weather until spring now.  It's 50 here, but supposed to get close to 70 today.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 3:37pm

Are you a back, stomach, or side sleeper? Does it change throughout the night?  Mostly my right side...it seems I cough less that way. Left side I cough lots more

When was the last time you saw your doctor? Well I saw the doctor that operated on my wrist last week for the last time...   tell next time LOL     My family doctor maybe 6 months ago

What was the most painful thing that ever happen ed to you, physcially?  I broke my pelvic in a car wreck when I was 16..  I can't really remember the accident or the pain.  My worse pain is when my back goes out..I feel I could die.. 

Have you ever done something awful to your hair? What did you do?   When I was..oh maybe 16 15 around then..  I had a color on my hair..and on top of that added straightener...  it just burned it all up...I had to cut it like Twiggy and start all over again...

Are there any current or recent fashion trends do you just don't get?  butt crack shows..in girls or boys. gross

Bonus question:

Since we are into fall now are you seeing any signs of fall yet?  Oh yes every where.  what leaves we have left are turning fast.  They say with the couple of nice rains we got it help with the colors..   Spiders are thick..  Our squirrels are very active these days.. getting all their ducks in a row..LOL

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 5:32pm

Are you a back, stomach, or side sleeper? Does it change throughout the night?  I used to be a right side sleeper, but right shoulder has been achin, so try left.....then hips start, so try flat on back with pillows under knees....lol....

When was the last time you saw your doctor?  Back in May for sinus infection.

What was the most painful thing that ever happened to you, physcially?  A few days before my 50th bday i ended up in the hospital with double kidney infection. 

Have you ever done something awful to your hair? What did you do?  In high school i dyed it black.  The summer before 4th grade my sister took me n got me a pixie cut....i hated it, so did my dad, as my hair was halfway down my back.....hated it.

Are there any current or recent fashion trends do you just don't get?  Like you guys, the butt crack showin, the tight leg pants, too much boob....aauugghhh!!!

Bonus question:

Since we are into fall now are you seeing any signs of fall yet?  Yes, the trees are changin, there are some beautiful colors, reds, oranges...just beautiful!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Community Leader
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 5:39pm

I agree about the boobs too.  It seems like all of the women have such low cut tops or dresses anymore and they are just ready to fall out.

Happy Thanksgiving Jane.  Are you having turkey for your Thanksgiving?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 8:57pm

Happy Thanksgiving Jane!!!  sounds like a yummy dinner!!! 

My calendar says monday is canadian thanksgiving???  Hmmm.....

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 10:34pm
Mary..I have all of those aches too. My right side that's my normal way to sleep. My right shoulder can throw me a fit , then there's my hip, or knee.. I also have restless legs syndrome.. Lord its a wonder I ever get any sleep..LOL

Pages