Got a BFP this morning!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Got a BFP this morning!
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 10:24am
Hello ladies! My name is Stormi and I just found out we're expecting #2 this morning! I was so surprised because, while we were technically trying, we weren't trying that hard. Before DH and I went into the bathroom together to check the hpt, I said "it's negative". We went in and I put my hand over the test window so I couldnt see it until we were both looking. I took my hand away and gasped "Holy Crap! It's not negative!" lol. I think I said that about 5 times. I'm excited and scared all at the same time. Somedays I barely feel like I have a handle in mothering 1 child, how in the world am I going to do 2?? DD is 13 months so they will be about 21 months apart. My best guess at a due date is early June, between the 7-10. Anyway, congrats to all the other June mommies! My expecting club last time (august 2011) was a great resource! Looking forward to getting to know you!
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 3:22pm
Hi Stormi!

Congratulations on expecting baby #2 and welcome to the June 2013 Expecting Club! I hope that you find friendship and support here during your pregnancy journey. Wishing you a very happy and healthy nine months!

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 10:11pm
Congrats, Stormi!!! How exciting! I look forward to getting to know you too :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
Community Leader
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 1:49am
Congrats! It's nice that you were able to see the test with your dh. Mine thinks they're gross. :smileyhappy: