follow-up ultrasound done

iVillage Member
follow-up ultrasound done
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 2:24pm

when i had my anatomy ultrasound last month, baby (boy) looked perfect.  the only sticking point was the tech was not able to see the baby's stomach.  they wanted me to come in for a follow-up ultrasound so they could see the stomach.

just got done with that appointment.  she no sooner put the wand to my belly before even i was able to see that the stomach looked nice and full.  baby continues to measure to the day and everything looks great!  his arms and hands were up and crossed in front of his face, so we didn't get any great new pictures today.  but i'm satisfied to know that baby's guts are all there and he's healthy.

according to their records, i've gained about 10 pounds, and doc was completely satisfied with that.  she also confirmed her certainty of the gender, which is great to know before the gender reveal party scheduled for tomorrow evening!

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 6:55pm

I'm glad you were able to see everything with the follow-up ultrasound. And... the gender confirmation before you reveal the gender :smileywink: I can't wait to hear how your party goes!

You're doing well with your weight gain. I'm up 17 lbs at 27 weeks. It's nice that your doctors office offers the 3d/4d ultrasound, they don't have that machine at my doctors office, so all of my scans have been 2d.

When's your shower?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 12:40am
Glad it went well!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 11:09am
Ive gained like 26 pounds and I'm 28 weeks I feel soooooo fat :smileysad:
I'm glad the baby is doing well
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 10:53am
i'm having a shower in mid-november. i think it's time to start thinking about completing a baby registry! i just have a few things saved here and there, but no full registry done yet.

i was a little worried that i was behind with my weight gain, so i was relieved that the doc was comfortable with it. i'll be up a total of 25lbs if i continue to gain a pound a week. i'm currently at 120lbs.

the gender reaveal was a ton of fun. i wish i would've taken more pictures! we had a house full of people, though, and it was a great time.

Diane

Expecting #1 (a boy!) on January 16, 2013