Hey everyone. A bit of an update

iVillage Member
Hey everyone. A bit of an update
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 2:27pm

Hi guys.  How are you all doing?  I thought I was going to be around more in September but I actually landed up getting sick with a skin infection that landed up in my blood.  Landed up going to emergency almost twice a day for the entire month to get IV antibiotics.  Thank goodness that part was covered by OHIP and I did not have to use my private insurance except for some creams and a few oral antibiotics.  It looks like the infection is gone now and I am feeling much better.  I will be around more now that everything has settled down a bit.  Otherwise everything is going great for me.  My neice is doing really well and running all over the place with Auntie Amy running behind calling "wait for auntie we don't run all over the store".  Followed by my sister running behind me and finally catching up to my neice saying "we stay  auntie and mommy we don't run run all over the store".  She actually seemed to understand and listened after that lol.  Have a great month everyone!!

photo Signature1.png
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-13-2012 - 10:19pm
Hope you're doing well Amy :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 4:17pm

Hope we get to see you here more often Amy,
Glad you're feeling/doing better :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 3:54pm

Hi Amy, it is great to see you!

OMG on the illness, you poor thing!!  That must have been really scary.  I'm glad you are feeling better.

Funny on the neice - so I see you are getting some exercise -

Welcome back!  Stay well -

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 6:39pm

Amy that sounded like a pretty awful ordeal you have been through. So glad you are much better now and enjoying being an auntie!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 5:22pm
sunset25 wrote:

Hi guys.  How are you all doing?  I thought I was going to be around more in September but I actually landed up getting sick with a skin infection that landed up in my blood.  Landed up going to emergency almost twice a day for the entire month to get IV antibiotics.  Thank goodness that part was covered by OHIP and I did not have to use my private insurance except for some creams and a few oral antibiotics.  It looks like the infection is gone now and I am feeling much better.  I will be around more now that everything has settled down a bit.  Otherwise everything is going great for me.  My neice is doing really well and running all over the place with Auntie Amy running behind calling "wait for auntie we don't run all over the store".  Followed by my sister running behind me and finally catching up to my neice saying "we stay  auntie and mommy we don't run run all over the store".  She actually seemed to understand and listened after that lol.  Have a great month everyone!!

Great to see you & get this update Amy,
How awful for that infection & so glad you're feeling better now!
Too cute on your neice .. hopefully she learns it soon <g.
Thrilled to hear we'll be seeing you here more often now :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 3:57pm

What an ordeal!  So glad you're better.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 3:36pm
sunset25 wrote:

Hi Amy....sure nice to see you.  That skin infection sounded just awful. So glad it's gone now. 
Cute about your niece...I bet she is lots of fun to be with...

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 3:28pm
wow amy!! glad you are better from the skin infection . terrible stuff that infection. cute on your niece. hope you feel better, too.