Teething??

iVillage Member
Teething??
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 3:11pm
So I'm starting to think Aly is teething...her gums are pretty white in places, she is biting and chewing on everything including her blankets her hands and mine, etc. this has been going on for a week or so and now the past two days she hasn't had much interest in eating (she's exclusively BF) has anyone had a baby this young (4 months in 2 1/2 weeks) start showing teething symptoms? (I know teeth wont erupt for awhile but still frustrating) if your baby has done this what did you do to help them?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

iVillage Member
In reply to: mrseaston
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 8:13pm
I've been giving her chilled washcloths to chew on plus baby Oragel the natural stuff on her gums

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 7:00pm

Sebastian has been chewing, drooling, pooping green and just about every teething symptom that you can think of over the past month or more.  He won't chew on anything plastic, only fingers and shirts.  I keep hoping against hope that his gums will hold onto those teeth as long as possible!  You're not alone.

BabyFruit Ticker
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 11:41pm

DD wont take a soother so that's not an option..I've bought every teether ever made I think but she really prefers to chew on me, her dad or her own hands...I put a washcloth in the fridge but she wasn't interested. We used a tiny bit of natural teething gel and it seems to help but sometimes there is nothing we can do it seems!