am i pregnant?

iVillage Member
am i pregnant?
Fri, 10-05-2012 - 9:51pm

20dpo. bfn on 17dpo waiting to test again. Yesterday and today I've had what looks like ewcm and very wet feeling. Bbs still no change-nipples slightly sensitive for almost 2wks. Had cysts on cervix yesterday, they are gone today. cp still high. Felt shaky, hot and icky while eating dinner tonight but I feel like that's stretching for symptoms! haha

basically, i'm late and have things happening to cervical area that ive never had before, and of course af is nowhere in sight.

dh wants me to wait until Monday to test again if af doesn't show this wknd. I'm nervous.

Why get ewcm 20dpo? Ive heard you can get a 2nd surge a few days or wk afteer O, but 20 days?

I don't think this is a late O either as my gyn on sept 9 said she saw signs of me getting ready to O, which woulda been on the 14 or 15th. 

Hoping increased cm is sign of pregnancy! Can it be? 

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 9:19am
Boo, Well i guess your off to making July babies! I hope this is both of your months and it would be nice to have a bfp for the holidays.
iVillage Member
Wed, 10-10-2012 - 2:18pm

SO... no AF yet. BFN this morning :smileysad:

Called and spoke with GYNO office. She said urine tests are pretty accurate and that I should just consider it an anovulation cycle - missed period -- and move on to concentrating on this month's period.

My periods have been pretty regular for awhile now - i think I only missed a period one other time -but it wound up being very late. So i don't know why I didn't ovulate this month. I wasn't stressed at all, and my DH and I BD perfectly during O time. :smileysad:

Seeing how I have NO IDEA now when I'm going to O again - or even if it will happen -- I'm pretty much shooting blind here. She said I should start BBT charting now even though I don't have a base temp to go by. She also suggested I just BD every other day until I get my period.

It is very frustrating, sad, confusiong, disappointing -you name it -- to have tried for over a year and think we finally got pregnant only to find out i didn't ovulate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????

I mean, 99 out of 100 times if you miss your period and you are TTC, you are PREGNANT!!!! But nope, leave it to me to be abnormal -- once again-- and not even O. I really do not know why nothing in my life is "normal".

:smileysad:

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 11:18am
*niece stupid phone lol
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 11:14am
Well sounds like you are both still in the game. My Brice is 13 weeks and had zero symptoms short of a missed period. Good luck to you girls.
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 8:52pm

no af yet. bfn this morning. still no af signs. nipples seem to be more sensitive/sore. gyn not in office until wed so need to wait 2 more days to even get an appt. 

if i were pregnant, i'd be going on 7 weeks... i'd think i would have some more pretty significant symptoms! :smileysad:

so i'm thinking that maybe i didn't ovulate.  i've had late periods in the past, but i probably only missed af once before-and i knew i was really stressed. though the gyno said she saw me starting to o, so i'm pretty confused, and frustrated right now.

it doesnt seem right that im trying for over a year and the one time im very late on af, it's not going to turn into a pregnancy!?

As they say, if the witch doesn't show up, there is still a chance of pregnancy.

sigh.... this is a long wait. whats more frustrating is that i can never just have anything NORMAL even getting pregnant has to be abnormal. i dont get how many things in my life do not follow the norm-- haha

ugh. so here's to more waiting

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 10:32am
Any updates from either of you girls? Others always give me hope. :smileyhappy: