Scrappy Saturday!

iVillage Member
Scrappy Saturday!
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 7:57am

All my bags are packed; I'm ready to go...

Karens siggy
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 8:17am
HAVE. FUN!

&nb
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 8:22am

Just checked to see what didn't get done at work this week with all the hoopla, and am realizing I should be getting in the shower NOW.  So ...

get ready

go the office

work on presentation for this afternoon

eta:  compile advice column questions and responses from youth quest classes this rotation, and send them to the teacher who will put them in newspaper format to be passed out on 10/21

work on worship for tomorrow night

work on children's time for tomorrow morning

start on next week's blog posts

go to church in St. Louis to make presentation on next year's conference to interested youth and their parents and youthworkers

return to the office and work on Social Media updates

work on Little Seeker lesson plans for November/December

go to a local high school's coronation because one of my theological children (henceforth "tc" vs. "bc") is on the court and up for Homecoming Queen

then home

Doing a LITTLE scrappy time when I get here.

Alright, .... gotta get a move on!

Have fun you goofy girls!

&nb
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 8:26am

Everything is in the car and ready to go.  Copper has been fed.  Just waiting on Sarah.

Hope everyone else has an awesome day!  Bwahaha, but I know it won't be as awesome as the one Michelle, Missy, Stacy, and I will have...

Karens siggy
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 10:01am

Good morning! Karen that was the same title I was going to use! :smileyhappy:

Well its going to be a great day!

I slept decent considering, got up showered went down had some breakfast and am packing up now to leave the hotel.

Geo good luck on yoru super busy day!

Jill I hope you are finding some down time on the weekends with your crazy schedule now.

Becca I hope you are doing well, saw you stopped in the other day and your life is hectic. HUGS on the whole job/house situation. keep us posted we are thinking of you!

Laruen hope you are feeling better from the tooth pullin.

Everyone have a wonderful day!

OH and they did get Missy suitcase to her!!! :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 11:28am
Have a great time Scrappy Ladies! I'm so happy that you all get to scrap together (okay, and a bit envious too!). I may play in my scrap room today in honor of you...it is world card making day, you know!

Thanks for all your kind words about DH's job situation. I will let you know how things turn out after his interview on Monday!

Geo, good luck with that long to do list! I hope you get to squeeze in some scrappy time too!

I just got back from a new cardio class...high intensity interval training. Dang, it is hard! This was week 3 and it is still kicking my butt! While I was out, I renewed by library card and picked up a few things at Walmart. Now I need to tackle laundry and clean up a bit, then hopefully, some scrappy time.

Hope everyone else is having a nice weekend!
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 12:18pm

Glad to hear that everyone made is safely to Iowa. I'm with Becca--a bit envious, but I am sure there will be a next time! :smileyhappy:

Becca, will be thinking about you guys and sending Good Luck vibes for your  dh!

Julie, Hope you get that long list done.

Me--it's chilly here, and the kitties had a knock over my scrap stuff night again, so I have a mess to contend with. Will scrap later, I am sure. The tooth is doing good. A bit tender but okay!

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 9:55pm
HEY!

HEY, YOU!!!

Knock, knock, knock .... anyone there?

What ARE you girls UP TO?????

&nb
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 12:41am
LOL Geo we were busy giggling an eating. :smileyhappy:

Missy made 9 or 10 cards. Karen is down to 2 layouts in her Hawaii album. I finished a dozen pages. and MJ finished 10 I believe. We are at the hotel now, its almost midnight.

We will be back at archivers at 11 am when they open tomorrow. :smileyhappy:

hope you had a good day.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 7:26am
I'm SO glad you're having fun! Are you glad you went?

Sounds like it's productive! Good for YOU! Thinking of you all. Wishing I could have been there. Wishing I could at LEAST scrap some, but ... alas ... not THIS weekend. No where at all to squeeze it in. :smileysad: So scrap for me, too, O.K.? And giggle for me, too. :smileywink:

&nb