What's up

Community Leader
What's up
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 9:16am

I am going to long John Silvers with my dad and groceries later and that is about it! Right now I am giving all the pets their pills! Good grief,I need to hire a nurse! How are all the pets doing and you to! Misha and Misha???

Pages

Community Leader
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 9:39am

Have a nice lunch with your dad.

I think dd is coming out and we are going to ride horses.  Going to do housework this morning.  Tomorrow we are meeting my ds and his family from Portland at my mom's house and going to lunch.

I know what you mean about needing to hire a nurse for our pets.  I have felt the same way several times.  lol

My furs are all doing fine.

How's Teddy, has he stopped itching as much yet?

Photobucket

Community Leader
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 9:55am

think he is a bit better this am,we shall see as the day goes on. It is only 27 degrees here now and most of the trees have lost their leaves,early. I need to get out my Halloween decorations today,sounds like to much work

Community Leader
In reply to: lcni
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 10:03am

That's good that Teddy is a bit better.  It will probably take a couple of days for the meds to kick in good.

Brr that's cold.  It's 38 this morning here so I don't think we had a frost last night.

I quit putting up Halloween decorations long ago, but no one sees them.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 10:47am
its so much work,i cut down so just have the really nice stuff...Jane said misha had some pus so she called the vet and they will call her back

Community Leader
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 11:51am

I don't have too many to medicate either.  At one time I had a bunch and almost had a hard time remembering who got what and when.

That's sure discouraging that Misha's incision has started draining pus yesterday.  I wonder if they can take a sample of it and send it out to see what kind of infection is and what antibiotic works best like they did with Trouble? Once he was on the right antibiotic, his infection starting clearing right up within a week.  He was on several different antibiotics before that for several months.  His neck would seem get better only to break open and drain puss again and we would have to start over.

I hope the other vet can figure something out to get Misha's infection cleared up once and for all.

Sending kisses to Misha and (((((hugs))))) to you.  I know this is really stressful and frustrating to you.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 3:25pm
well that sounds like a good plan,I know you always wanted to buy a baby shirt,take a pic for us

Community Leader
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 4:23pm

That is sure a nasty infection.  Maybe the antibiotics just haven't had time to work to their full effectiveness yet.  He did have quite a big incision too.

I'm sure you will pick a cute baby shirt for Misha.  Be sure to get a picture of him for us to see him in his shirt. I hope he will be able to walk with it on.  I tried to harness train Trouble and ^Rusty^ when they were kittens and Trouble thought he couldn't walk with the harness on.  lol

Hopefully his incision will look much better when you see Dr B on Wed.

Keeping Misha in my prayers.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 5:04pm
We're on our way home from KC. Went to a movie, not to good. But cheap they changed prices before noon only $5.00. Great deal.
Went to Sam's...got Eristiens Bagels...at Petsmart a lady gave me a hand full of coupons and samples.. We talked for a while...Cool. Got Dog food and treats....Got Cat food and grass...
We got fish sandwich at Long John Silves on way home.....so good
I had planned on going to look at a rescue kitty...but at last minute changed my mind... It will take me awhile to for give myself for not going.
This morning I found a quarter size drop of watery blood on the table by my chair. Worry worry!! I checked all the butts and litter box droppings. Chris asked if I wiped their peepees with a klneex..I didn't think to check that. I didn't find any on my bed blanket.
I worry most about Rider...she is so damn thin...but always have been...I still worry.
One hour from home

Community Leader
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 5:41pm
well you will soon be home and you can rest

Community Leader
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 7:04pm
teddy has had the worst smeeling farts tonight,do you think it is from one of the meds?

Pages