Just checkin ;)

iVillage Member
Just checkin ;)
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 10:03am

I hope everybody is doing okay!!

Nothing new here really. Although everybody is starting to question me about how I'm gonna be with ED after the baby is born. Ummm...I can't really answer that. My therapist just mentioned it to me yesterday. She wondered how I was managing now and if I could use some of that same motivation to keep going with it after the baby is born. Truthfully, I can do it now because I could never live with myself if something happened to my baby! It's not quite the same once it's just me in a body I hate :smileysad:  It's not that I couldn't do it. It becomes more like I don't want to!!

I guess I have a lot of work to do once this is done. As of now, I'm managing :smileyhappy:

So..how is everybody else?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 9:32am

Hey Ryah,

WTG girl, applying for school. I sure hope you get in as you are so pro active in improving things for yourself.

I am g

doing OK, I guess. Going up and down like a yo yo, but you know what that is like. How is the baby cooking going? Not long now.  I am excited for you.

Love

Promise

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-12-2012 - 9:15am

I admit, I miss the ED :smileysad: 

On the brighter side, I applied for school yesterday. :smileyvery-happy:  I have to get my transcript sent and wait for them to contact me.

How you holding up?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 8:52am

Hey Ryah,

I think I get what you mean about when it is only you in your body. It's hard to know how you'll feel when he is finally with you. I am hoping having him will help you but I know how tough it is. Sometimes it is hard to resist sliding back in the ED control :smileysad:

Love

Promise