Vaginal cum, not asking, not wanted.

iVillage Member
Vaginal cum, not asking, not wanted.
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 12:05pm
LADIES:
1) Did a lover cum in you without asking?
2) Did he lie and pull out late?

GUYS:
1) Did you cum in your lover and not ask first?
2) Did you pull out after a squirt and pretend to pull out in-time?
3) Were you so drunk you forgot a condom, cunning in her?
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-10-2013 - 12:43pm

I think the default "understanding" is, if you're not going to use protection -- not saying that's wise but the truth is that I have rarely used any with women -- pull out and cum on her tummy or butt.  Only if the girl specifically says it's fine to cum inside her would I do that.  Only if the girl is okay swallowing or having a facial would I do that.  The only exception was one of the very rare times I actually did use a condom, it broke and I inadvertently shot it inside her.  She was very pissed and panicked, but what are you going to do?  

Although once I had the reverse experience and it was terrible: a girl who I had been dating intentionally got pregnant by stopping birth control but encouraging me to cum inside her.  Instead of ending in marriage, as was her goal, that relationship ended in lot of tears and an abortion.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 2:32pm

I hope no one is relying on "pulling out" for birth control. Ladies, if you permit uncovered penis in you(mouth or vagina), why would you possibly expect the guy to ask permission for depositing it there? Now, if you do not want it there, you need to clearly state that. We can't read your mind. Let me end with the old joke about what you call couple that use the pull out method for birth control...."parents".

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-18-2012 - 10:57pm

No! I NEVER have cum inside of any of the women I have had sex with without they asking or telling me to.We have sex and they don't want me to cum inside of them,I or them will help me put on a condom.Now I have been with a woman,plus the one I am with now have told me that they didn't want me to cum in them,to pull out when it feels like I am about to and I have did just that for them and so as I do that,they would take penis and put it in their mouth and tell me to cum,But answers to your questions,NO!

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 3:51pm

Yes thats happened to me once...

An ex boyfriend came inside me, didnt ask and then lied about it.