I <3 my belly band!!!

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
I <3 my belly band!!!
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 6:50pm

Anyone else have one? I know they go by different names.... belly band, belly sleeve, be band etc. I got mine at target for about $15. I was so worth it!! With this being a surprise baby (#4) I had given away all my maternity clothes years ago and just do not have the extra money to blow on new maternity clothes. I did buy some basics from old navy the other day, but the belly band is really helping my stay in my pre-pregnancy clothes and look great. I can wear all my low waist jeans/shorts (unbuttoned) with the belly band covering the un-button... and it just looks like I have a long tank on.  

If you are wearing a belly band (or whatever its called). where did you get it and do you like it??

-sarah

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-06-2012 - 8:22pm
I got mine used at a consignment store. I do like it. I have to adjust it a lot after I've sat down but it really helps extend my wardrobe. I think I payed 5 dollars.

Abbie
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 9:12am

I got one off of Ebay hoping that it would help keep my pants up that have too snug around the waist. It's too big so I have to fold it down to make it fit. I'm sure it will come in more handy as my belly grows.