Morning Gang...

iVillage Member
Morning Gang...
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 9:29am

Woke to 31..Nice sunny morning.  No porch setting this morning.  Bummer.  Took the left over humming bird feeders down this morning...  I was planning on covering my pretty barrel... Oops forgot  So probably lost all my pretty red flowers.  Everyone is already doing their morning napping..  Awwwwww  the life of my pets..LOL

Pages

Community Leader
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 10:16am
32 here,I am going to sit and try and watch tv,my body has been aching so bad,we may get pizza or something later,rach doesnt feel good,Elvis and teddy are so much better,How are the two Misha's? Sure am glad to see patrick here

Community Leader
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 10:28am

Mornin'.  What a colorful post and cute graphic.

You haven't got to do much porch sitting this year with your weather.  Hopefully you didn't get too long of a freeze and your pretty red flowers will last awhile longer.  We had a freeze this week too, but not much of one so everything is still OK.  It's 40 here this morning and the sun is coming up.

The cats are fed and back to sleep and the dogs are still sleeping.  I think our pets have it made.

We are going to Eugene today and have lunch with my mom. Our ds and his family from Portland are meeting us too.  DD and her kids are going too.  It's a nice day and will probably take the kids to the park after lunch to play.

Photobucket

Community Leader
In reply to: lcni
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 10:31am

You work too hard.  I think it's a good idea for you to rest and get a pizza.

That's good that Elvis and Teddy are doing better, but poor Rach. 

Yes it is nice to see Patrick here again.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 12:07pm

Leslie..that sounds like a wonderful Sunday.  The drive should be pretty this time of the year.. Have a good time with family.. I should of took Skye to the park this morning..but house work jumped at me.  I'm hoping to get our picnic blanket out after lunch..

Community Leader
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 12:08pm

Yes our nights are nice and cool.  I love them.  We have had to have the heater on in the mornings the past week.  It's supposed to be in the high 60's during the day.

Yes I will have a great time with my family today.

Did Misha keep his sweater on all night?

Photobucket

Community Leader
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 12:11pm

Yes it's going to be a wonderful Sunday.  I just wish it wasn't Sunday already.  We aren't getting a lot of fall color yet.  There is one stretch on the freeway to Eugene that is just beautiful when it's in all it's fall color.

Yes the darned working and housework mess up our days sometimes.  I hope you and Skye can get the picnic blanket out after lunch.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 12:12pm

Thanksgiving dinner..mmm good stuff.

Does the kitty cats get a touch of turkey?  Rider loves turkey..

Misha is getting the hang of this sweater thing.. healings going to work alot faster now...

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 12:15pm

pizza Sunday...can't miss with pizza and TV..

We're suppose to do steaks on the grill...

I need to work on kitchen floor...but probably won't

Community Leader
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 12:18pm

You are having some nice cool fall temperatures too. 

You are going to be busy taking care of Misha's incision.  I hope that it's looking better this morning and he kept his sweater on last night.

Enjoy your turkey dinner.  It sounds delicious. 

All of the posts have been centered for me for a long time when I read them.  They are fine when writing them, but end up centered once I post it.  

Photobucket

Community Leader
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 4:19pm
look at your gorgeous siggy!!!

Pages