Sunday Celebrations - 10/7

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
Sunday Celebrations - 10/7
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 10:32am

What are you celebrating today? What are you happy about? It can be something BIG or small!

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 3:42pm
Right now I'm celebrating that I got my presentation done for my Spanish 102 class. Well, mostly anyways, lol. I need to look up some vocab for my note cards and practice it a couple times before the 11th, but the Prezi is done :smileyhappy:
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-08-2012 - 7:47pm

Today is Thanksgiving Monday here in Canada! So I've been celebrating with family all weekend. Yummy turkey dinner on Saturday! Hubby was supposed to work Sat night, so I made the trip to my parents' place with the baby all by myself! Alby was great, slept the whole time. Then shortly after I arrived hubby called and said work had called him and told him they were not busy and not to come in! So my dad was volunteered by my mum to go pick hubby up and bring him to Thanksgiving dinner :smileytongue: Ha ha! Everyone was so glad he could join us, we're not used to him working so much yet! My sister who lives 3 hours away got a lot of "Alby time" as well, she's very unsure with babies, so she was getting a lot more comfortable by the end of the night, and Alby was comfortable enough to poop while she was cuddling him so he approved!

Yesterday we just had a quiet day at home (and tried to catch up on some rest, it's tiring being out visiting all day with a babe!), hubby let me sleep in a little which was awesome! Today everything is closed so we had no choice but to stay home, and my Grandma came to visit her little Great-Grandson for the first time :smileyvery-happy: She's 94 and her 3rd husband just passed away on Thursday (she's out-lived all 3 and is still going!), so I was very glad to see her smiling at Alby and enjoying the next generation! We have lots to be thankful for this weekend!