MK Kids, Soliel Kids or KGM??

Visitor (not verified)
anonymous user
MK Kids, Soliel Kids or KGM??
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 12:42pm
What are the good and not so goods of each?
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 5:45pm
KGM is an agency and the other two are managers. This means the managers will take an extra 10% on top of the 20% that agencies take. I guess that's the con but as an ex KGM and current MKer, I can't say enough how much I love working with my current manger. It's worth the extra 10% and more. I am in no position to HAVE to do this with my daughter, so we do it for the beautiful pictures and because she enjoys it. I've had issues in the past with the personnel at KGM not being very nice to us, etc... It is of course a very personal decision, but I am extremely happy with MK. It feels like your child has a support system and she always finds all her kiddos' pictures, which is a nice bonus! As a mom working fulltime it's also nice that someone is dealing with several different agencies on your behalf.
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 6:09pm
Both my DD's are with Soleil Kids and we absolutely love it. My 6 year old dd used to be with an agency but decided to get a manager rather than multi list ourselves. Everything that the previous poster said about MK Kids can be said of Soleil as well! With that said, we really like Karen Greer as well.