Work from home job

iVillage Member
Work from home job
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 4:47pm

Hello everyone! I am a single mom in desperate need of a work-from-home job. Would anyone happen to know of a legitimate company that provides work-from-home opportunities? Thank you!

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-30-2013 - 10:49am

I don't only work at home but I do some extra work at home that brings in extra money for me. It could be full time but I cannot leave the company I am with at the moment.  

I am able to make extra money and get into shape as well. I work with ItWorksGlobal.  https://smithfamily.myitworks.com or www.facebook.com/itworkswithdaniandmisty 

Hope that helps some.  There are a lot of opportunities out there, it's just about finding one for you.

iVillage Member
Mon, 07-08-2013 - 5:59am

Here's an opportunity if you are looking  for a work from home position--CareerStep. It's an institution that helps create marketable skill sets in various medical and IT fields. If you want to be a home-based worker, CareerStep is a good place to begin. Hope that helps one of the hundreds that flow through here.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-26-2013 - 3:53am

Hello! If you're looking to start with a home-based business, we at Work Successfully From Home are happy to help you.

If you want to learn how to generate income right off the bat, without all the stress and hassle, 

then we may just have what you need.

And the best part is that you can work for less than 20 hours a week!

If you're interested, join us today at http://worksuccessfullyfromhome.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-08-2013 - 4:28pm

Not sure if you are still looking but I suggest trying this known system.

It has worked great for me and my family for the last 6 months.  It's not an instant money maker or a get rich quick solution but if you continue to learn from the lessons and the personal coach you will make money and have a steady income.  The best thing about it is the cost FREE - I needed a job that I could work from home and not have to invest in training or extra computer equipment.

Hope it works for you - incomein90.com

Mrs. Zoey

#1 Work From Home Opportunity
Join Today at incomein90.com

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-09-2013 - 12:32am

ATTENTION: This is a legitimate, no gimmicks income opportunity.

We give you a free system that easily earns you $20 in 5 minutes.
Plus, earn multiple, instant daily payments at zero cost.

http://9nl.com/9cv7/

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-08-2013 - 5:13pm

If I told you that you could get paid 100% Commission Instantly
Over and Over Again, you might say I was crazy.

Some people think we're downright nuts to give away
100% Instant Commissions, but that hasn't stopped us yet!

Advertise Any Business Oportunity, Product or Service for F-R-E-E!
Join now for Zero Cost!

Here's just some of what you get:

- Complete System, Easy 1-2-3 Steps
- You get paid ALL the Commission Instantly

Check it out:
http://9nl.com/9cv7/

To Your Success,
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-07-2013 - 10:35pm

Hello! I have found a great work at home opportunity! Visit the following page and request an informational pack! http://www.makemoneyforfamily.com

Join my team and make as much or as little money as you want working full time or part time :-) I love the products and can't wait to see what this month brings!

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-09-2013 - 1:00pm

Hi!  I completely understand your frustration!!  There are so many "get rich quick" scams out there, or they want you to invest in order to earn money.  If you are still looking,  my team has actually partnered with a company that  is not a MLM or a pyramid. No selling, parties or inventory. This manufacturing company has been around 27 years and has won BBB awards! PM me if you're interested or go through my website www.Wellness4MyFamily.com.

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-09-2013 - 12:58pm

Hi!  I completely understand your frustration!!  There are so many "get rich quick" scams out there, or they want you to invest in order to earn money.  If you are still looking,  my team has actually partnered with a company that  is not a MLM or a pyramid. No selling, parties or inventory. This manufacturing company has been around 27 years and has won BBB awards! PM me if you're interested or go through my website www.Wellness4MyFamily.com.

Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-08-2013 - 5:49pm

Hi! I don't know if you are still looking for a work from home opportunity, but I absolutely love what I do. I looked and looked and looked for several years trying to find anything I could do from home that didn't have a large start up fee, and that you don't have to do parties with. I am happy to tell you I finally found it and I LOVE IT!!!! I work completely from home. I don't have to carry an inventory. I don't have to pressure customers to order. I honestly work only when my kids are napping and have the rest of my time free to enjoy my family! I would love to talk with you more about what I do and help you do the same thing. You can contact me through email at shelbyabaum@gmail.com I really look forward to speaking with you soon!