Work from home job

iVillage Member
Work from home job
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 4:47pm

Hello everyone! I am a single mom in desperate need of a work-from-home job. Would anyone happen to know of a legitimate company that provides work-from-home opportunities? Thank you!

Pages

Community Leader
Tue, 10-09-2012 - 10:08am

Hi!  I think the "legitimate company" portion of your question is key since we can't afford to lose money on a scam or waste time working in an environment where we won't be compensated fairly.  Without knowing where you live or what skill set you have, it's kind of hard to guide you.  Have you tried the local temp agencies to see if they have work you can do from home?  I know employers frequently hire temps who do good work as permanent employees.  Temp agencies are also very familiar with the local businesses and may be able to direct you even if they don't have available positions.  Good luck and keep us posted!

See "Telecommuting" Articles in this link to learn more about working from home:

http://www.net-temps.com/career-advice/#axzz28oKCEshd

Photobucket"
Want to check out my new blog? www.mhannah.typepad.com
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 7:20pm

YES, I have!  I couldn't be happier and I WISH I'd known about his company when they started 20 years ago!

It's been the answer to my prayers.    

Visit my website for more info:  www.freedomathometeam.com/shannon
Or just send me an inquiry at my email that I use for business:   shannon.c.maclean@gmail.com

I'll tell you everything and give you links to all the info. you'll need.    When I found this I could hardly wait to start.  I've been working my business for less than 2 months and I've never been so happy (with work) in my life.  Truly a blessing in many ways.    I make my own hours .... gotta love that! 

Shannon MacLean  :-)

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-11-2012 - 7:24pm

YES, I have!  I couldn't be happier and I WISH I'd known about his company when they started 20 years ago!

It's been the answer to my prayers.    

please send me an email and I'll give you all the details.   shannon.c.maclean@gmail.com

I'll tell you everything and give you links to all the info. you'll need.    When I found this I could hardly wait to start.  I've been working my business for less than 2 months and I've never been so happy (with work) in my life.  Truly a blessing in many ways.    I make my own hours .... gotta love that! 

Shannon MacLean  :-)

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-19-2012 - 11:32pm

i understand the frustration of the search for the work from home dream job... i spent two years looking and i damn near gave up. but i am pretty happy i ept looking because i got to partner with a great company that lets me work from home without sacrificing time with my son or invest tons of money into something that i wouldnt really be sure on it working. my web page is www.connectingfromhome.com/larissameunier and you are welcome to come see what i do!

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-24-2012 - 10:25am
ACCOLADES TO CANSCRIBE FOR CHANGING MY LIFE CAN IT CHANGE YOURS? Due to an injury, I had to change careers after being in it for 35 years. I had heard so much about how medical transcriptionists were so desperately needed. I researched the colleges that offered the MT course and found so many positive comments from people who had taken their educational training at CanScribe and that I can take the course online from home; that made my mind up for me, CanScribe it was. The staff at CanScribe are always willing to help you if you are stuck, confused, or need clarification about any subject in the course. I have nothing but GOOD things to say about CanScribe and how they helped change my life in such a positive way. With being disabled, I have many hurdles to overcome, CanScribe has helped me tremendously. The one thing that really made my mind up was the fact that CanScribe uses the Career Step software. Most of the better employers for medical transcriptionists look to see what training you took. I was told by the company that employed me, that they LOVE CanScribe graduates because of the training they receive. Since I completed my educational training, almost 2 years ago, I have been employed and I actually cannot wait to get up in the morning and go to work. And if I want to, I can go right to work in my pajamas as I can work from home. Check it out, and if you want to be your own boss then seriously consider taking the CanScribe Medical Transcription Course. All I can say is THANK YOU CANSCRIBE.
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-24-2013 - 10:22am

Hi!

I am a stay a home mom of a six year old and I looked forever for a legitimate work from home position.  I've been through a few scams but finally found a real wfh oppotunity.  My team promotes MCA (Motor Club of America).  We refer people to MCA and make $80 per sale, plus residuals.  Most of my associates earn $100-$200 per day part time (2-3 hours per day) but if you're motivated, you can make much more.  You can start right away (I made my first sale the first day) and you'll be paid weekly.  It's a great opportunity to make your own success!

If you're interested, go to my website:  www.thecaputonetwork.com.  There's a video you can view that describes the position in detail, so you can see if it's a good fit for you.  Let me know if you have any quesions!

Good luck!

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-08-2013 - 5:49pm

Hi! I don't know if you are still looking for a work from home opportunity, but I absolutely love what I do. I looked and looked and looked for several years trying to find anything I could do from home that didn't have a large start up fee, and that you don't have to do parties with. I am happy to tell you I finally found it and I LOVE IT!!!! I work completely from home. I don't have to carry an inventory. I don't have to pressure customers to order. I honestly work only when my kids are napping and have the rest of my time free to enjoy my family! I would love to talk with you more about what I do and help you do the same thing. You can contact me through email at shelbyabaum@gmail.com I really look forward to speaking with you soon!

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-09-2013 - 12:58pm

Hi!  I completely understand your frustration!!  There are so many "get rich quick" scams out there, or they want you to invest in order to earn money.  If you are still looking,  my team has actually partnered with a company that  is not a MLM or a pyramid. No selling, parties or inventory. This manufacturing company has been around 27 years and has won BBB awards! PM me if you're interested or go through my website www.Wellness4MyFamily.com.

Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-09-2013 - 1:00pm

Hi!  I completely understand your frustration!!  There are so many "get rich quick" scams out there, or they want you to invest in order to earn money.  If you are still looking,  my team has actually partnered with a company that  is not a MLM or a pyramid. No selling, parties or inventory. This manufacturing company has been around 27 years and has won BBB awards! PM me if you're interested or go through my website www.Wellness4MyFamily.com.

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-07-2013 - 10:35pm

Hello! I have found a great work at home opportunity! Visit the following page and request an informational pack! http://www.makemoneyforfamily.com

Join my team and make as much or as little money as you want working full time or part time :-) I love the products and can't wait to see what this month brings!

Pages