Work from home job

iVillage Member
Work from home job
Sun, 10-07-2012 - 4:47pm

Hello everyone! I am a single mom in desperate need of a work-from-home job. Would anyone happen to know of a legitimate company that provides work-from-home opportunities? Thank you!

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-11-2014 - 4:04pm
iVillage Member
Sun, 09-07-2014 - 2:44am

I started with this company that may be able to help. Check out my website to see if you would be interested in giving it a go. Good luck! Visit Blandis.LaBellabaskets.com.

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-31-2014 - 12:54pm
We are an independent IBO currently seeking CSPs to fill multiple positions. Whether you are a stay at home mom, military spouse, retired, disabled, or a college student we are the right choice for you! No Commute. No dress code. Pick the client(s) of your choice Set your own hours (Most clients do require a minimum of 15-20 hours per week Part-time or full-time available Incoming phone and/or chat support as a remote client support professional positions available: Customer Support Technical Support Billing Support Sales Support NO telemarketing, no outbound sales required! To view our current listings or apply please check out our website: www.wccomputersolutions.com Find us on FaceBook: www.facebook.com/wccomputersolutions
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-29-2014 - 7:48pm

Earn $25 for signing up! $10 for every person who signs up on your page. The goal is to create traffic to the advertisers page. No sign up fees, no get rich scheme, just a way to make some extra cash. Why not give it a shot? Feel free to email with questions. Just sign up and share your link with social media.

http://Earn4Share.com/?id=26978

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-26-2014 - 8:38pm

My company is legit. We are BBB accredited and been in business since 1985. You won't make a lot to start, but the more effort you put in the more you can make. It's a wellness company and we deliver chemical free products. No cold calls no parties, just promotion and talking about the product.

let me know if you want more info.

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-19-2014 - 9:38pm

Hi I work from home with this great company! They have been around for 22 years and have been in Good Morning American and 60 minutes, they have an A+ rating with the BBB and are partner with the FBI. They are  legit. Flexible schedule. I get benefits for me and my family. Check it out the website is www.freedomathometeam.com/dh/moms.

iVillage Member
Mon, 05-26-2014 - 11:56pm

Hey Donna!

I am also a single mother and really needed to stay at home with my son but I really had to get a job as well. I searched and searched for a work from home job for MONTHS...there are so many out there and sometimes hard to tell if they are real. I finally have found one that was worth getting into...and it helped that I found it thru a mutual friend from Facebook :) That fact definitely helped in the matter haha. If you really are willing to do whatever you can to provide for your child and stay home with him, I can help you out!

Here is the link to my personal website so you can read up on the company... http://xplocial.com/?id=CristinaFitz

If you are interested in signing up with the company, don't hesitate to send me a message on here. Or you can send me an email at CristinaFitz@yahoo.com

No matter what decision you decide to make, I wish you the best of luck in life! I really hope you find something that is suitable for your situation :)

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-03-2014 - 2:35pm

If you were like me, you are probably tired of searching for these types of jobs...only to be let down after you hear about what the work entails. 

With the opportunity I'm presenting to you, there is no selling, no inventory to house or track, no cold calling, and no "parties" to host. The income is very real though...and you can work full or part-time. Many team members have built their businesses and are already making at least $60,000 while only working about 10 hours a week from home. Additionally, full training will be provided and you will have tons of support along the journey.

I'd be happy to share this opportunity with you. Please email me at devonmarine@hotmail.com to learn more.

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-10-2014 - 7:05pm

I've found that there is no 1 good company where you can make an actual living. Mostly they are a waste of time for peanuts. I have found a good system where you can actually make money using several different companies and techniques together. You can find phase 1 of this system at CooperativeMarketingNetwork.co.nr. Then, you have to sign up for the rest of the system, but they don't spam you and the information is worth it. I make $700-$1000 a week using it.

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-15-2013 - 7:12pm

Hi
The company I work with is ZNZ. We are internet referral agents.  It really is a very simple job to do and when you choose to do it and how many hours a day is completely up to you! If you would like to watch a short video about the company as this will explain more about the job and what you would be doing. Here is the link: http://www.znzadteam.com/user/michellepearson77/   

You could start making money today!!  When you have finished watching the video, please send me a message and let me know and we will take the next step and I will also let you know about my incentive I have going on where I will pay you to start!!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have :)

Thanks,
Michelle Pearson 

Pages